2016 axys rmk teaser

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: An All New King takes its Throne...Video

Pfft it's just a long tracked trail sled!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pfft it's just a long tracked trail sled!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422499764.228587.jpg

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I'm interested in trying this sled, if it turns out to be decent (like every other sled out there) I'll consider snow checking a 2017.

ryan0402

Reaction score

Ok. Just my findings is all

I guess all of you know by now that Maxwell drinks waaaaayyyy to much of that Doo-aid drink.

Bottom line is everyone knows the new pro will be the sled to get next year. Most power and best handling period. Unless of course ski-doo comes out with a new track that can fold right in half or something for superior handing ;-)

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That was hilarious. Thank you.

It's because every time a stock Pro goes very well every XM rider just assumes it has a turbo.

better get used to it lol I see no signs of the skidoo circlejerk stopping anytime soon

LOL, funniest posts I've seen all year. Must have his head buried in the snow.

Man as a new user it's so annoying to constantly see these guys (usually a skidoo owner) bringing down another brand or making comments. Do these guys even ride their sleds or they just sit around on here trolling all day?

its not always about the turbo its a lot of the tunnel, bumpers, track, running boards ect. Good thing the sled is cheap to by, need the money for the upgrades and strength it should have come with in the first place. lightweight only matters if you can keep it that way.

Cant argue the pro doesn't perform once its set up right , im just attacking Polaris's BS sales and marketing tactics. If the axys adds power and losses more weight, your going to see crumpled sleds everywhere.

PINandPRAY

Reaction score

its not always about the turbo its a lot of the tunnel, bumpers, track, running boards ect. Good thing the sled is cheap to by, need the money for the upgrades and strength it should have come with in the first place. lightweight only matters if you can keep it that way.

Cant argue the pro doesn't perform once its set up right , im just attacking Polaris's BS sales and marketing tactics. If the axys adds power and losses more weight, your going to see crumpled sleds everywhere.

Crumpled sleds everywhere?? lmfao By chance are you a meteorologist?
99.9% of the time when a sled crumples is because of human error.. Rumor has it that Polaris is releasing a styrofoam wrapped, air bag deploying tree monster..For etecheaven sake I hope it's true!!

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ive tore off a doo bumper before and one off a pro. your bleeding doolaide ever here of the WEAK nun?

Reactions: cs5

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

etecheaven, when are you in revelstoke next?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Unlike Doo riders I like my sleds like my women, light weight and fun to ride.

I don't agree that the Pro chassis sleds are too far rider back. The sled attacks the terrain differently. The Doo's are too far forward. You are trying to leverage the entire sleds weight while standing over it where you can stand further back on the Pro and ride it on the track rather than the skis.

Why do people think the Polaris is not a durable sled? I have never owned a Doo with out a tweaked front end. You tap anything and the s module is out of shape. You really need to run a Pro into something to bend it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Unlike Doo riders I like my sleds like my women, light weight and fun to ride.

I like my "sleds" reliable and don't want them to break if Im riding them hard....lol

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I like my "sleds" reliable and don't want them to break if Im riding them hard....lol

With all the complaining about how the Polaris isn't a good looking sled I don't know what these guys expectations are.

And haven't you broken a few things on your sled this winter Dan?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

With all the complaining about how the Polaris isn't a good looking sled I don't know what these guys expectations are.

And haven't you broken a few things on your sled this winter Dan?

They all break some times.... Im just kidding around.(Bored need snow)

On that note Polaris is kinda like a Crack head chick,,, An extra 30lbs would be a good thing...

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't even want to know why you have quick access to crack head chicks photos haha. Too much time in a onesie!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't even want to know why you have quick access to crack head chicks photos haha. Too much time in a onesie!

Google is amazing...lol:beer:

Top Bottom