2016 axys rmk teaser

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: An All New King takes its Throne...Video

guage is 800 and clicker shock option is another 800 and electric start 500. puts the price up over 17000.00 before taxes! huge jump in price this year with the dollar losing value. polaris offering 4.9 financing over 60 months. with the extra features it is the most expensive sled of all three manufacturers. with the highest financing rates. Cat is at 3.9 and comes with the premium fox evols standard. Dont like the cat by any means but polaris has really jumped in price. Skidoo is now the lowest priced sled.
the shock upgrade is 500 dolor's on the pro rmk to get the we clickers

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The four year warranty, is that bumper to bumper???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sketch96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

my mistake on the shocks...500. Still all said with electric start, clickers and guage option...17,399.00 before tax!!!! just under 20000 after tax with no trade in.... yikes! doo is offering the electric start for free next year. the T3 163 doo electric start snow check is 15,500 approx. with 4 year warranty and no deductible at all for 4 years. big difference in price now. doo was always the most expensive now its the cheapest. Polaris was cheapest and is now by far the most expensive. crazy and out of reach for me to justify to the wife now.

sketch96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

kinda sucks after last year when the clickers and electric start were a free upgrade. extra 1000 now.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

kinda sucks after last year when the clickers and electric start were a free upgrade. extra 1000 now.
yeah I hear you. Last years option packages were designed to give value to a mainly unchanged platform from previous years. This year there are engine and chassis upgrade.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

my mistake on the shocks...500. Still all said with electric start, clickers and guage option...17,399.00 before tax!!!! just under 20000 after tax with no trade in.... yikes! doo is offering the electric start for free next year. the T3 163 doo electric start snow check is 15,500 approx. with 4 year warranty and no deductible at all for 4 years. big difference in price now. doo was always the most expensive now its the cheapest. Polaris was cheapest and is now by far the most expensive. crazy and out of reach for me to justify to the wife now.
The electric start is 400$ on the t3 according to the website no clickers or premium gauge either. Its 15,049 msrp.

The pro is is 15,599. Msrp

apples to apples want extras and changes pay up

VanceM

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Anyone know of a demo ride in the near future?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sketch96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

True. the sales guy here said no charge electric start but on the site its 400. Not sure why he didnt know that. The shocks on the summit x are a way better ride than the stock walkers. They killed me on the trails. Great in the powder tho. The polaris needs the clickers for older guys like me. upgrade is a must. as for the guage its not an issue one way or the other really. nice feature but not a must have.............the new polaris is a wicked looking sled and I want one.......have alot of renos to get done to make the brownie points i need before the end of the snowcheck dammit!!!
The electric start is 400$ on the t3 according to the website no clickers or premium gauge either. Its 15,049 msrp.

The pro is is 15,599. Msrp

apples to apples want extras and changes pay up

VanceM

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

True. the sales guy here said no charge electric start but on the site its 400. Not sure why he didnt know that. The shocks on the summit x are a way better ride than the stock walkers. They killed me on the trails. Great in the powder tho. The polaris needs the clickers for older guys like me. upgrade is a must. as for the guage its not an issue one way or the other really. nice feature but not a must have.............the new polaris is a wicked looking sled and I want one.......have alot of renos to get done to make the brownie points i need before the end of the snowcheck dammit!!!
The T3 offers electric start for free if you only take 3 years warranty. If you want 4 years warranty and electric start you pay an extra $400 for factory installed Sketch. Your sales guy just may have misunderstood you. Cheers!

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Im in the same boat, time to finish those renos.

VanceM

Top Bottom