2016 axys rmk teaser

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: An All New King takes its Throne...Video

33lbs lighter than the 2015 163T3. Pretty good,,, but not that good....

And the bigger question! Is the axys strong. Toothpicks are lighter than sewing needles. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And the bigger question! Is the axys strong. Toothpicks are lighter than sewing needles. Lol

Yeah no chit, guess we'll see. I know the T3 could use some more strength in some places. It could lose some weight in others too.

PolarisAssault91

Reaction score

yeah no ho and still pricey I guess you can upgrade the shocks on the pro for 500.00
I thought the assault was just built more rigid. My only concern, maybe I am wrong. But if shocks is all that's different that's a bonus.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I thought the assault was just built more rigid. My only concern, maybe I am wrong. But if shocks is all that's different that's a bonus.
I had a 2012 assault and it had a different front end design. It was wider and looked more robust than the pro at the time. no glue

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah no chit, guess we'll see. I know the T3 could use some more strength in some places. It could lose some weight in others too.

Agreed, axys Is a nice sled tho, has a lot of nice features led lights, premium gauge. I hope this thing climbs like a mofo. Lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Agreed, axys Is a nice sled tho, has a lot of nice features led lights, premium gauge. I hope this thing climbs like a mofo. Lol

Yeah looks good, I might have to get one:beer:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pricey sleds as well. Tether's and Scratchers as options on 3 inch mountain sleds WTF
All though the standard scrathers on the t3 do not work that well.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

IMO polaris missed an opportunity by not putting the ho engine in the assault if it is more robust than the pro though it is a plus by offering the three inch just as doo missed the boat by not offering a 3 inch in the freeride.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

33lbs lighter than the 2015 163T3. Pretty good,,, but not that good....

I quickly looked early and it was 36 pound difference on a Pro 155 3" vs a Doo T3 154. Still not bad.

pricey sleds as well. Tether's and Scratchers as options on 3 inch mountain sleds WTF

The Polaris sleds have been priced $500 higher than the Doo's MSRP for a few seasons on the websites but the actual sales prices have been the same if not cheaper.

A new Pro with 4 year warranty vs a new Doo with 4 year warranty and still not over $16000 which I really felt might happen this year is not a bad thing.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

IMO polaris missed an opportunity by not putting the ho engine in the assault if it is more robust than the pro though it is a plus by offering the three inch just as doo missed the boat by not offering a 3 inch in the freeride.

You can get the HO in the Assault.

Everything in the Axys platform has the HO.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think the T3's gained a few LBS for 2016

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The HO engine is in the assault... look again

Top Bottom