2015 doo line up

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Likely not able to justify releasing multiple colors until they see exactly how many pre orders they get. Then in April there may be an option to change the color on your pre order.

Just a guess.

sent from a top secret location
In 2004 Jose Boisjoli called a few of his mountain dealers right after Club to get there thoughts on the colors that year. He got the info he needed and changes were made the next day. They listen to there dealers on that kind of stuff and react positively. Paint and decal are something that they don't need to tool up for. Its easy to change and if it sells more product its a great business decision.

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dropped the hammer on a 174 today.. love the package HATE the color.. lol NOT! WIcked sled took a day for me to like it.. I won't change it even if I could..

Last edited:

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The more I look at the orange Summit X the more I want one lol. The "X" package is a spring order snowcheck only package though right?

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dropped the hammer on a 174 today.. love the package HATE!!!!!! the color.. lol

Just think when your stuck in a greasy spot everyone will be able to see you. That and that massive grave your gonna leave behind!! Can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Nice....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 263

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I left my paperwork at work, but what they showed me was freeride and summits had 3 year warranty, then for the snow check promotion you could get a few other options, either a fourth year of warranty, electric start, and I can't remember the others. But like you said, this may be just different dealer incentives.
3" track... 174" track.... 4 year warranty... platnium owners club... lower prices.... Different dealer incentives depending on the dealership...... the T3... suspension........ Free e-start..... cheaper accessories that come in your platnium owners box...... The bags they send out in the mail.......

Top Bottom