2015 doo line up

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I left my paperwork at work, but what they showed me was freeride and summits had 3 year warranty, then for the snow check promotion you could get a few other options, either a fourth year of warranty, electric start, and I can't remember the others. But like you said, this may be just different dealer incentives.
They are also giving you a $100 voucher towards a wrap as well Gibby.

RyanMuir

Reaction score
for someone that probably just wants to upgrade to the 3".. they'll probably have the parts up available to convert to the 163 track eh? instead of doing a 162 and mess around with cutting rails and such.. thoughts?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wouldnt have to cut rails for a 162. but yes you can buy the new 3" track but its 2000$. also it wont work as good as the t3 package because your chaincase will not be extended that extra inch to give you the clearance. but it will fit with 7 tooth avid drivers.

RyanMuir

Reaction score
oh only 2000.00 haha.. steep but whatever. I have to change my chaincase anyways cause it cracked from my C3 Belt drive so if I buy the t3 chain case and drivers I should be golden if I can jimmy that together. summer project maybe

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya problem with the t3 chaincase is that its 27mm longer. so you could have to hack apart your tunnel on both sides. it would be ugly :( also would have to fab some sort of protector for the bottom of the case as it now protrudes 26mm further below the footboards.

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to argue with you but you are 100% correct.
;)

Bottom line brp has dropped the ball on color options. The T3 is supposed to be the Ultimate top of the line special order mountain sled. But wait. One color? What's so special spring order about that lol. For spring orders there needs to be some incentive instead of people saying I guess I can live with yellow or I guess I can deal with black again. Spring orders should have custom options. Colors and graphics included. After all these sleds aren't built. They are ordered to be built so there shouldn't be a problem.

The good news is they have such an unbelievable mountain sled lineup that all we can think to complain about is the colors. That's pretty damned good IMO.

The yellow is awesome but it's a love hate thing. And you can't have 50% of your customer base loving it and the other half hating it. At least with one or two more color options you can almost apease all potential buyers. Me personally I have a big yellow biotch comin. I like how it looks on the snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
T3 would be a lot more attractive to my wallet with the orange X colors.

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm so on the fence, Maxwell just about got me convinced, if they come out with black i'm dropping the hammer instantly

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to change my former post.. I love the color and cant wait to rip it up.. Exclusive member of the yellow tunnel club! Eat your heart out lolol.. Just hope it isn't lemon yellow haha. oh ya 16050.00 +tax

Top Bottom