2015-16 Forster conditions

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they commented about the sign. not sure its the olive hut sign either, but then again not sure where that forester cabin sign is from. main cabin? cant say as I've seen it before.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like the glacier to me, looks like just up on top of the climb to the lakes, Love how quick to judge People are.

X2 I don't think that's the glacier that on top of the lakes. If he was on the glacier he would have more pictures of it. And all the pictures leading up to that one get farther and farther back towards the lake. Most guy don't even know how to get up on the glacier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they commented about the sign. not sure its the olive hut sign either, but then again not sure where that forester cabin sign is from. main cabin? cant say as I've seen it before.

Sign is on the sled shed, no wood on the olive its all rock.
Pics look like top of thunderwater climb.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like the glacier to me, looks like just up on top of the climb to the lakes, Love how quick to judge People are.

Pic #6and #7 are in a closed area heading up to the glacier and im almost certain pic #5 is on the glacier just as it crests.

Last edited:

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The other 2 pics are in the same friggin place as no 5 just looking toward the lakes. Put your head out of yer azz and quit raggin on a guy who did nothing wrong.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's judging I asked where it was taken and gave a heads up that the glacier is closed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you people serious? Glacier is boring

just like everything in life... if its' wrong to do... the limits get pushed

styylesnwife

Reaction score
Hello,
Me and the wife are coming out there on the 15th. Does anyone have driving directions and a trail map?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great conditions the last few days. Was deeep today, bumper deep in the meadow waist deep in da trees.
Puked all day too.
Road is probably the best maintained road in bc. Graded and sanded daily all the way from Radium to staging at 27km. Radio is a must on weekdays.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was probably the best weekend of the year.... super busy, over 100 sleds on Sat. Looks like nothing but blue sky for a few days.

c.wilson07

Reaction score
Take the road at the prestige hotel towards the mill and then horsethief fr road to km 27.7 there is good signage for the staging area. Think they are logging in there so probably want a radio if it's during the week

TimG

Reaction score
Rode Saturday and Sunday- great snow, deep, really fun tree riding for us. It was warm on Sunday though and wrecked some of the snow on sun-exposed slopes. We lost a Motorfist glove somewhere on the road out between the parking lot and Invermere. If found please call (780) 220-5627. Thanks!

Top Bottom