2014 XM can issues

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldnt agree more. Rode Frisbee last weekend on my 2014 with the stock can. What a nice change! And I didnt notice a difference at all in weight.
Pain in the butt for checking chaincase chain tension though. Thats part of the reason I like running the can.Lol.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard the the tss tunnel dump one. It sorta sounds similar. That turbo sound is just... Diffrent

No it just sounds like azz! My cousin has on on his xm and he would of taken it off but then he would have a big ugly hole through the side of his sled!

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Running a Bikeman powder lite with the sensor adaptor( billet heat exchanger) helps with the sensitive heat sensors on the etec. No problems other then bottom plate doesn't sit flush on the tunnel.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
50K on today with the HPS no issues at all. Has a nice sound when on it but not annoying loud.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just informed by my dealer this morning to reinstall my suitcase and take off the specialty can they sold me. They said it will go into limp mode. I'm heading to revy next weekend and I want to ride with the can. I know some guys have had the muffler code but was there a power loss? Limp mode in the backcountry doesn't sound fun to me....

That sucks. I have a 13 and put a specialty can on before it even left the shop. Hasnt missed a beat and sounds nice. Hope it works for you.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah its funny that I just put a full 4" MBRP exhaust system with a muffler on my diesel for just over $200. But an MBRP can is 300 or more.
Screw XM cans I want to know where you found this exhaust and for what diesel?? Id like a mbrp exhaust for 200 too!

Last edited:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screw XM cans I want to know where you found this exhaust and for what diesel?? Id like a mbrp exhaust for 200 too!

Just double checked......guess it wasnt "just" over 200. 273 shipped for a turbo back 4" system with a muffler for a 98 dodge diesel. Thats cheaper than I can get a can for my sled!

Top Bottom