2014 skidoo

SnowDog

Reaction score
Where are u guys getting these supposed GOOD deals, I don't see the name of the dealers you are getting the good deals from. Give us the dealers names so we can all get in on your good deals!!

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's retarded that Canadians accept paying $2000 more for a Canadian built sled, than it sells for on foreign soil

Thegeneral

So quite buying them then. If everyone said no instead of typing and complaining the price would be the same .

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So quite buying them then. If everyone said no instead of typing and complaining the price would be the same .

If there was even the faintest chance enough people would boycott to make a difference , I'd definately do that. Until then ill just keep typing and complaining

Thegeneral

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing a quick comparison on the US and Canadian websites I see that there is about a $1000 difference between the two. on a $12850 sled with a 3% exchange rate (you can't exchange money for the posted rate by the way) we are paying $615 too much. if our dollar keeps sliding even to a 5% exchange then the difference becomes $360. I could get into a bunch of other factors but I think this amount of savings would end it for even the most frugal sled custy. Shop local.

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I snow checked 2 summit x 163 pull starts one with a wrap and one with a 250 rebate as the extra options. used the 250 credit on the matte black color to bring it back down to the same price as the white and red. Paid under 14g OTD. Don't want to post my exact price cause not sure everyone would get the same deal but he is definitely one of the cheaper snow check prices around. This dealer is just outside of edmonton. Pm me if you would like details on this dealer

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are u guys getting these supposed GOOD deals, I don't see the name of the dealers you are getting the good deals from. Give us the dealers names so we can all get in on your good deals!!

I believe it was Lifestyles Honda in WA.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just about bought this new 2014 today. Can't deal with the in-season yellow colour scheme though.

Attachments

• 20130305_164911.jpg
    20130305_164911.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 359

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X2!! A lot of big talk with no names. I am calling bull on these prices. No body needs to say exactly what they were quoted but atleast a name so we can score our own deals.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regardless of where you are, I think there is something to be said for dealing with a dealer you are willing to drive to for after sale support. I got lucky and Riderz in Edson has been great to me. They are also the closest. I was very happy with the price they gave me on my 13s, as well as the service I have received since then. Call them up and see what they can do for you!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regardless of where you are, I think there is something to be said for dealing with a dealer you are willing to drive to for after sale support. I got lucky and Riderz in Edson has been great to me. They are also the closest. I was very happy with the price they gave me on my 13s, as well as the service I have received since then. Call them up and see what they can do for you!

X2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sledhead56

Reaction score
Im looking for 3 sleds and i cant find a brp willing to move. Most are msrp+!!!! I only have found 1 dealer that ended up $250 below retail. Not sure what to do. At this point i dont even feel like buying one. lol

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking for 3 sleds and i cant find a brp willing to move. Most are msrp+!!!! I only have found 1 dealer that ended up $250 below retail. Not sure what to do. At this point i dont even feel like buying one. lol

You tried ffun in saskatoon i assume...they are useless. Did you try pines in PA? My buddy snowchecked a '12 from season edge in nipawin and got as good a price as anywhere and they gave him $500 in accessories, which is a nice touch. (they are pines aswell now as of last weekend) I'm interested if they are willing to deal with multiple sleds like this because me and some buddies might be looking at 3-4 next year snowcheck.

sledhead56

Reaction score
pines, 150 over retail, martins $750 over, funn, $1000 over. Called a bunch more too. This is a first for me, that i cant find a deal. Im usually the one that can get some sweet deals. I think im going to try just before then end of snow check. Hope to find a dealer that is short on a order quaota and work something out, better than 250 off full list. Seeing that most usa guys are paying about 8-7% off msrp. Here 2% off.

pines sold me a 2013 otty 4 months ago. They are $550 more for the same thing now, told me they changed there business model to make more money. They are the best, best show room, best parts, best service ... bla bla bla.

If i could find a deal i could move 4 sleds and 2 quads, every one cash in hand. $75,000 worth of stuff and they are willing to move 2% Too many good years for these dealers and they think they can charge what ever they want.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pines, 150 over retail, martins $750 over, funn, $1000 over. Called a bunch more too. This is a first for me, that i cant find a deal. Im usually the one that can get some sweet deals. I think im going to try just before then end of snow check. Hope to find a dealer that is short on a order quaota and work something out, better than 250 off full list. Seeing that most usa guys are paying about 8-7% off msrp. Here 2% off.

pines sold me a 2013 otty 4 months ago. They are $550 more for the same thing now, told me they changed there business model to make more money. They are the best, best show room, best parts, best service ... bla bla bla.

If i could find a deal i could move 4 sleds and 2 quads, every one cash in hand. $75,000 worth of stuff and they are willing to move 2% Too many good years for these dealers and they think they can charge what ever they want.

martins come with the 1200$ raptor shocks..something to keep in mine. not sure how many deals your going to score by randomly calling a million dealers.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did you try Renegade Recreation in Meadow Lake? Friend of mine got a pretty good deal on his 13 XM SP, I'm looking to snow check and they are cheaper than pines right now. Just ironing out a few more details and accessories to see who has the better price. Pines really likes to brag up this offer exclusive to them...

2014 Pines PSM "Ready to Ride" Snow Check Promotion
Discount of 15% on all Ski-Doo Accessories and Clothing for snow season
Your new Ski-Doo full of Gas and BRP Recommended Oil - Ready to Ride - A $100 Value Priority Service Access Snow Season - 6 FulltimeTechnicians- PlatinumCertified Dealership Access to PinesPSM Demo Ski-Doo Units - Warranty Mechanical Failure Situation
Freight, Set Up and Pre Delivery Inspection Included.

Pines is definitely better to deal with now with the new owners, however they were around $1000 more for the 13XM SP when my buddy was shopping around.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

Top Bottom