2014 skidoo

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lenny I clearly acknowledge that the other two mountain sleds are right there with the XM. As for my riding prowess, Any time you want to Doo some real world riding on the snow, let me know and i'd love to see if I could keep up with a superstar real world rider such as yourself. I have always said that the internet BS was rediculous and that the big mouths from all brands need to either prove their position on the snow or STFU.
I'll be riding again on the wekd of the 15th either in Golden or Valemount, let me know if your sled is still running and maybe we can see who's the straight shooter and who's the chest puffed out internet a-hole!

Oh, I get it, we're still talking about the Internet riding that you guys enjoy, sorry, my mistake, I thought you were talking on the actual snow. Don't you Doo disciples that own the virtual riding arena realize that in most groups we ride our XM's right beside the Pro guys all day each weekend, same group, same hills, same meadows ? Even most Doo guys laugh when they read the same drivel from the same few guys again and again.
But real life riding keeps showing the facts. We got a lot ofXM's and Pro's in our regular group, and a lot of good tuners on both brands and the they both shine in most aspects, both have different traits and strengths, both awesome sleds. To listen to your blatant bull$hit again and again gets tiresome, either you're seeing the worst Pro's in the world or you've got the best fiction writers posting for you.
You should have a little "we are the best" convention, you can be president, might help with your sales , maxwell, self proclaimed best rider on the Planet as vice, Cuso can be a director representing the mentally challenged sector. I know there will be a few more wanna- be famous guys trying to crash, like general and Freddyw, but you guys will have to decide who to let in, like if they aren't famous and all knowing like you guys , screw em, they ain't worthy. Lol.
Talk to Tpower, he can section off a wing of his hotel and you guys can spend the weekend in your Doo Jammie's drinking the doolaid and practicing your secret handshakes, and taking off your sno-flaps and windshields, oh and telling how you whopped up on those Cats and Poo's, they're so lame. LOL.
I love the logic also, we have 160 Hp and 16 inch track , we r supreme, the sad sack Pro only has 145 HP and a measly 15 in track , lame-o, and we can beat it, ....... Well sometimes, sort of, well we did once so that means it will always be so.

Reality , a place some of you guys should visit sometime !!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I know id the xm sold out everywhere and the poo didn't............lol

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lenny I clearly acknowledge that the other two mountain sleds are right there with the XM. As for my riding prowess, Any time you want to Doo some real world riding on the snow, let me know and i'd love to see if I could keep up with a superstar real world rider such as yourself. I have always said that the internet BS was rediculous and that the big mouths from all brands need to either prove their position on the snow or STFU.
I'll be riding again on the wekd of the 15th either in Golden or Valemount, let me know if your sled is still running and maybe we can see who's the straight shooter and who's the chest puffed out internet a-hole!

Relax, I'm sure they'll let you in, why wouldn't they. Hell, you're taking a 160 HP machine clutched perfectly, 16 wide , 3 inch track, with an advanced skills rider, and, in your words, the 145 HP , 15 wide 2.5 is right there with ya, which is something you Doo drum bangers never address. Why is that ? And you're maybe thinking you're not as far ahead as you think. And you're thinking I'm brand loyal.
For the record, the reason Im not mentioning Cat much, is cause I have almost no experiences with them the last 2 years, not a big Cat crowd around here.

HID power

Reaction score
I find it interesting that the "perfect sled" didn't even have an adjustable steering post till now!! Because from what I read, you Skidoo owners don't need it because you are better riders.

Arctic Cat, "the underdogs" offered and adjustable post since like 2009.

Jesse_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like buddies comment on how the window breaks when he keeps rolling his sled over.

Last time I checked, motor vehicles are not meant to be rolled over. I am pretty sure windows break in anything that has a window that you roll over. Lol

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well I'd rethink starting a new club of "chest puffed out Internet aZZholes "if I were you. my thoughts are youre gonna cut big time into the Doo Jammie club, think of the conflict it's gonna create, unless of course you're thinking dual memberships. Better check with the executives. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Oh, I get it, we're still talking about the Internet riding that you guys enjoy, sorry, my mistake, I thought you were talking on the actual snow. Don't you Doo disciples that own the virtual riding arena realize that in most groups we ride our XM's right beside the Pro guys all day each weekend, same group, same hills, same meadows ? Even most Doo guys laugh when they read the same drivel from the same few guys again and again.
But real life riding keeps showing the facts. We got a lot ofXM's and Pro's in our regular group, and a lot of good tuners on both brands and the they both shine in most aspects, both have different traits and strengths, both awesome sleds. To listen to your blatant bull$hit again and again gets tiresome, either you're seeing the worst Pro's in the world or you've got the best fiction writers posting for you.
You should have a little "we are the best" convention, you can be president, might help with your sales , maxwell, self proclaimed best rider on the Planet as vice, Cuso can be a director representing the mentally challenged sector. I know there will be a few more wanna- be famous guys trying to crash, like general and Freddyw, but you guys will have to decide who to let in, like if they aren't famous and all knowing like you guys , screw em, they ain't worthy. Lol.
Talk to Tpower, he can section off a wing of his hotel and you guys can spend the weekend in your Doo Jammie's drinking the doolaid and practicing your secret handshakes, and taking off your sno-flaps and windshields, oh and telling how you whopped up on those Cats and Poo's, they're so lame. LOL.
I love the logic also, we have 160 Hp and 16 inch track , we r supreme, the sad sack Pro only has 145 HP and a measly 15 in track , lame-o, and we can beat it, ....... Well sometimes, sort of, well we did once so that means it will always be so.

Reality , a place some of you guys should visit sometime !!

.......wel Im in!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's all about sales. Skidoo will be on top for the 2nd year in a row in the 2014 model year. Why do they need to lighten things up? Because Polaris did?

The game, if you didn't realize, is to not to play all of your cards on one season. Poo did that and look at where that got them. You introduce a couple of new things, and keep others on a shelf for next year, or the next few.

If you didn't realize, weight is still part of the game. If it wasn't, why did Doo try to be the lightest in 08 then unfortunately became heavier every season since. Sure some of that weight was for technology. Don't kid yourself, weight still matters.

Is Polaris perfect? Of course not. I don't see how they introduced everything in one year either, the belt drive came in the 3rd year with a weight reduction. I still don't see their front ends as week as the Doo e and s modules.

My whole point was they could easily offer a package that would basically the strength in their chassis and be lighter than the Pro. Just like the general wouldn't turn down 20 hp you wouldn't ride a XM that is 50-60 pounds lighter?

Sure I understand sales, marketing and all that political bs which businesses thrive on. Give them a little each time. Sure iPhones and mach3 razors, Hd tv and of course sleds.

I dont expect many to be trading in their 13 for a 14. Unless they were the type to do that anyways. And for those who were on the fence with the XM, is the minor tweaks to the display and BNG enough for them to upgrade? Or do they hold out for the third year? The third and forth years historically have had bigger improvements.

This year they could have given something. Instead time and money was invested into rear mounted scratches, doos own bracing and motor brace, and other little accessories.

sent from a top secret location

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the 2014 freeride pics, does it look like rail stiffeners on there? If so thats kinda BS that doo couldnt improve rail strength for '14

Why add a bunch of weight to the rails when the stiffener will do the job. The stress of hard landings is always placed behind the rear arm.:confused::confused:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Front cooler, necessary. Lightweight can? I am sure to meet the emission requirements for noise, it has to be that size, Headlight and airbox, well, I am not sure how the XM is put together, but it was an intregal part that basically held the top half of the sled together, and also reduced noise. I think if you hit any sleds the wrong way you will see busted parts. I smacked rocks and stumps and never has any broken modules, some did though..

Right now Doo doesn't need to lighten up or introduce anything super different to stay in the game.. I am sure they have some idears up their sleeve when they do need them....

If you didn't realize, weight is still part of the game. If it wasn't, why did Doo try to be the lightest in 08 then unfortunately became heavier every season since. Sure some of that weight was for technology. Don't kid yourself, weight still matters.

Is Polaris perfect? Of course not. I don't see how they introduced everything in one year either, the belt drive came in the 3rd year with a weight reduction. I still don't see their front ends as week as the Doo e and s modules.

My whole point was they could easily offer a package that would basically the strength in their chassis and be lighter than the Pro. Just like the general wouldn't turn down 20 hp you wouldn't ride a XM that is 50-60 pounds lighter?

Sure I understand sales, marketing and all that political bs which businesses thrive on. Give them a little each time. Sure iPhones and mach3 razors, Hd tv and of course sleds.

I dont expect many to be trading in their 13 for a 14. Unless they were the type to do that anyways. And for those who were on the fence with the XM, is the minor tweaks to the display and BNG enough for them to upgrade? Or do they hold out for the third year? The third and forth years historically have had bigger improvements.

This year they could have given something. Instead time and money was invested into rear mounted scratches, doos own bracing and motor brace, and other little accessories.

sent from a top secret location

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No need to on the regular sleds.. It's easier to make a stiffening bracket, than re-design a rail that's overkill and unnecessary for the general public.

In the 2014 freeride pics, does it look like rail stiffeners on there? If so thats kinda BS that doo couldnt improve rail strength for '14

Top Bottom