2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a new update for today. Allen Creek is in very bad shape and the gate up the new trail will be closed until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Clemina: Will be groomed again the evening of Thursday December 18

Allen Creek: EXTREME CAUTION NEW TRAIL CLOSED DUE TO ICE.
We are very sorry to say that grooming of this area has been cancelled until further notice. Please watch for open water bars and other natural hazards on the trail.

Chappell: Will be groomed again Thursday December 18th.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allen trail up was sketchy today.lots of momentum but sometime that wasn't enough as the ice sections are so long.
Hopefully they get a big snowfall on it and can groom again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from sunday.

turn to 1080

Soooo Mr Maxwell, how much of a bribe is it going to take for you to show me exactly where this is? Cause that looks like heaven, ride all day with a chit eating grin while bouncing off the odd tree:d:d

Last edited:

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out that big slide in the top left of Maxwell's video at 35 seconds. I only noticed because the video started buffering right then. Sick conditions. Looks like a blast.

doodooer_00

Reaction score
Hey guys, little off topic here but just wanted to throw this out there. Ive got two rooms booked for Dec 29 - Jan 2 at the super 8 in Vale. One is the loft room with three queens and the other is a pet friendly with two Queens. I know rooms are tough to get that time of year and i won;t be needing them any longer. if anyone is interested and wants to take the booking over let me know and i;ll call and change the name on the booking. If not i'll just cancel; just thought i'd throw it out to the snowandmud family first. PM me if anybody is interested. Cheers

jonw

Reaction score
Trees are still awesome!

I can see that Jon!! Nuthin" like learning the hard way!! And hey, it only makes you better![/QUOTE]

Ya Forsure! Can't learn without hitting the odd tree every 10 minutes haha

Top Bottom