2013 Skidoo Summit X

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL patience. You found me that deal on the bag and I grabbed it. The rest is a smaller buy, so the deal isn't as critical (plus I haven't seen a deal...).

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lives in Sask Doug, pretty sure they don't have any hills even close to big enough to Avalanche there!

wanna bet!!!

DSC03800.jpg

DSC03799.jpg

was a close call, but we made er out ok ;)

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks wind blown and should stay away from that, always have room in the enclosed trailer for a sledder and no need for covers stay nice and clean. Just finishing the insides and will get pics. Let it snow..........................

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check this bad boy out. Everything I know about sidehilling I learned right here, as it was the only hill I could find.

Attachments

• 2012-01-29 12.27.41.jpg
    2012-01-29 12.27.41.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 518

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wanna bet!!!

DSC03800.jpg

DSC03799.jpg

was a close call, but we made er out ok ;)

Somebdy posted a vid of an avy in Ontario that buried a guy last winter. You would have never thought that bunny hill could have slid enough to have an event. There are some pretty big grain piles in Sask so stay away from them as well. Lool.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Somebdy posted a vid of an avy in Ontario that buried a guy last winter. You would have never thought that bunny hill could have slid enough to have an event. There are some pretty big grain piles in Sask so stay away from them as well. Lool.

never thought about the grain piles!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
LOL patience. You found me that deal on the bag and I grabbed it. The rest is a smaller buy, so the deal isn't as critical (plus I haven't seen a deal...).

Hahahaha..........that is correct. The avi bag from Mr.R's! The rest can be purchased at the sled show and they have some good deals. Now I remember.........ah the Golden Years!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If this is the sled show, Im booking a vacation day first thing in the morning!

In the mean time will my 3" track and drivers ( 7 tooth ) from my 2012 swap over to my 2013 X ? #Everyone says yes because its still an XP chassis but who knows?

You will lose your flex edge track, but other than that, it should work.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I hear you guys in Saskaberia use those Avy bags for a life vest when puddle jump'n!

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I paid $13,099 + 10% tax for my X package, 146 black/black, non estart, 3 yr bumper to bumper warranty
Freight, PDI, assembly etc were all waived

Christ I hope it snows here this yr
two trips west at least, but I wanna friggen ride this yr

Last yr i put a whopping 40.7 miles on

X2
Looks like we are from the same province and bought the same sled for same price. Buy any accessorie/mods yet while waiting?

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
If this is the sled show, Im booking a vacation day first thing in the morning!

In the mean time will my 3" track and drivers ( 7 tooth ) from my 2012 swap over to my 2013 X ? #Everyone says yes because its still an XP chassis but who knows?

You snowchecked a 2013 X and its an XP?? Must have been a deal with sno-pro! It will work but its NOT an XP chassis.. Not at all. They are spending alot of money trying to beat that into peoples heads. REV XM

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You snowchecked a 2013 X and its an XP?? Must have been a deal with sno-pro! It will work but its NOT an XP chassis.. Not at all. They are spending alot of money trying to beat that into peoples heads. REV XM

Oh it is an XP chassis. The Chassis between the XP and XM are the same. The components on the XM make it a different platform, but at the end of the day, it is an XP chassis.

Remember this from 2008 :

"If you live to make molehills out of mountains, this is the sled you've been waiting for. Built on the REV-XP platform with the 151 hp 800R Power T.E.K. engine, the 2008 Summit® is the first-ever mountain sled to break the 3 pounds per horsepower barrier. At 439 pounds, it's almost 50 pounds lighter, yet more strong, as its predecessor. Unbelievably agile and flexible, thanks to the REV-XP chassis. In other words, it's a sled that's destined to redefine mountain riding-one highmark at a time."

Now do you want to argue what the chassis or platform consists of? Or does calling it the Rev-XM platform make it the difference from calling the Rev-XP chassis the XP platform and the XM platform? What about the XS?

That is like saying a Freeride isn't an XP. But it is.

The BRP marketing department probably figures they deserve a raise. Some form of originality would be better to see.

So the 2013 Rev-XM is a new mountain sled platform based on the XP chassis. How does that sound? All previous Summit XP's were XP platforms based on the Rev-XP chassis.

Yeah I am bored.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2
Looks like we are from the same province and bought the same sled for same price. Buy any accessorie/mods yet while waiting?

Nah
think im leavin it stocker
ill get the new LINQ jerry can, a cover, spare DESS and thats about it
i need new boots and also wanting an avy vest, and a new 2 place trailer.... so mods might take a backseat this season ;)

165+ HP is gonna be plenty for me i think
maybe a wrap kit if the ol ADD gets the best of me! Hhahah!

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nah
think im leavin it stocker
ill get the new LINQ jerry can, a cover, spare DESS and thats about it
i need new boots and also wanting an avy vest, and a new 2 place trailer.... so mods might take a backseat this season ;)

165+ HP is gonna be plenty for me i think
maybe a wrap kit if the ol ADD gets the best of me! Hhahah!

Im putting a 1.75 track, can, and sea level clutch kit. We should ride! Im in Saskatoon and ride at Candle Lake too.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't had the pleasure of meeting the general yet T but hope to some day. The XM is however pretty much an XP platform with a new rear skid, track some other refinements and new plastic. Alot of chassis parts are carrying the same part number unlike the Rev and the XP.;)

Top Bottom