2013 Skidoo Summit X

sledheadjoe

Reaction score
you can buy the t motion suspension and flex track for the 2012 xp's chassis so i dont see much change. heard they're supposed to rock.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well boys and girls, regardless what its called, the ol 3" is going onto/into the 2013 sled and it will be rocking the rebel flag.
come say hello if ya see me!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haven't had the pleasure of meeting the general yet T but hope to some day. The XM is however pretty much an XP platform with a new rear skid, track some other refinements and new plastic. Alot of chassis parts are carrying the same part number unlike the Rev and the XP.;)

That is one DAMN fine avi you got there, Mr. snoPRO :D

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Trashy??????:nono:

Who said you were allowed to change your picture?? I can no longer rapidly scroll through threads looking for a mustang... then stop scrolling... Type out something immature and derogatory... and continue scrolling. Please change it back.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who said you were allowed to change your picture?? I can no longer rapidly scroll through threads looking for a mustang... then stop scrolling... Type out something immature and derogatory... and continue scrolling. Please change it back.
Ha! Trashy changed it out to a Poo Pro then a Yammy Nytro and now this. The mustang is gone until I retake a pic of it there pardner.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well boys and girls, regardless what its called, the ol 3" is going onto/into the 2013 sled and it will be rocking the rebel flag.
come say hello if ya see me!

What's with the rebel flag? Are you from a state part of the confereracy? Like there principals? Not a bad name but being associated with grant is better than lee.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well hopefully these new light weights can keep ahead of tugboat?Im with General if this little digger cant get past my 05 tug then 3" is getting slapped on!(which is on Tugboat now):rant:If that dont cut it AEROCHARGER!That dont work auction and back to TUGBOAT!

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Yes sno pro.. The xm is pretty much an xp... Just with a different skid, footboards, snowflap, tail light, rear bumper, seat , gas tank, doors, hood, console, front bumper, headlights, both modules, intakes, air box, handlebars, grips, brakes, buttons, track, clutching. Other than that they are pretty much the same! ;)

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's with the rebel flag? Are you from a state part of the confereracy? Like there principals? Not a bad name but being associated with grant is better than lee.

Mills, the flag says "I'm a red neck". It means Im independent and rebellious. Oh yeah, and Im old enough to have watched every new episode of the Dukes of Hazard as they debuted lol

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes sno pro.. The xm is pretty much an xp... Just with a different skid, footboards, snowflap, tail light, rear bumper, seat , gas tank, doors, hood, console, front bumper, headlights, both modules, intakes, air box, handlebars, grips, brakes, buttons, track, clutching. Other than that they are pretty much the same! ;)

Wow, imagine how much they would have had to change if it hadn't already been the best mountain sled ever. And maybe tell us again what it was you liked about it before. LOL. Oh yeah ........ The motor , seems everything else is changed, hope it works out.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Wow, imagine how much they would have had to change if it hadn't already been the best mountain sled ever. And maybe tell us again what it was you liked about it before. LOL. Oh yeah ........ The motor , seems everything else is changed, hope it works out.

I have another post saved for talking the xp up too.. But it's on my phone and I left it at work ill get back to you!

tfriesen

Reaction score
Any info on how the clutching has changed? I was a little disappointed in the wife's '12 146 sp worked until we put in the DJ kit. Perhaps I can get some info at the sled show tommorow, But I'm not one to hold my breath on getting that outta the sales guys. We will see I guess.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any info on how the clutching has changed? I was a little disappointed in the wife's '12 146 sp worked until we put in the DJ kit. Perhaps I can get some info at the sled show tommorow, But I'm not one to hold my breath on getting that outta the sales guys. We will see I guess.
Go to the Doo booth and ask for T Team. He's full of it........................................information that is.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
You could ask sno-pro.. hes one of those "real" sledders that goes to bed at 8 pm.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't come over to the XM section much, but the parts listings are up on the Ski-Doo site for anyone wondering about part numbers and such.

Maybe someone already posted that when they first went up.

Man, where do I post now, with my XP that has t-motion? Can we get a hybrid section?

:p

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Go to the Doo booth and ask for T Team. He's full of it........................................information that is.

You could ask sno-pro.. hes one of those "real" sledders that goes to bed at 8 pm.

I love it!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking both of you need to brush up on the LinQ system and help out the real "bush guys" that need to break trail into the basins, cut out the windblown trees, make the new snow bridges across the creeks, etc......

Top Bottom