2013 Pro aftermarket goodies?

farm2sled

Reaction score
Jumped ship from 12 years of ski-doo, gonna have to hang my head a little low in the parking lot after all the years of bashing Polaris! I'm wondering what I "absolutely must have" over the snowcheck options? Definately want a can or pipe and can, louder is always better, whats the best one? Anything else that is a great add on?

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a BMP can. Got one on my 2012 and it makes MBRP cans sound stock. I love it.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jumped ship from 12 years of ski-doo, gonna have to hang my head a little low in the parking lot after all the years of bashing Polaris! I'm wondering what I "absolutely must have" over the snowcheck options? Definately want a can or pipe and can, louder is always better, whats the best one? Anything else that is a great add on?

Power Addiction Head and the Thing Can or an HPS Can SLP blue n pink primary spring

kyle019

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your looking at getting a can another option is jaws. I have one on my assault and love it. Also the SLP blue/pink primary spring is a good idea, or an alternative to that is the TEAM green spring. Went to order the SLP blue/pink spring and it was back ordered so my dealer said that the TEAM green spring will also work, just a hair less force. The SLP blue/pink spring is 140/340 lbs and the TEAM green spring is 140/330 lbs. Also heard good feedback on the PA heads

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Here are a couple of items for your Pro, Skinz headlight delete kit and footwell vent covers

349_SPG_Polaris_Pro_Headlight_Delete_Vent_PHDK100-BK.jpg 349_SPG_Polaris_Pro_RMK_Footwell_Panels_PVF100-BK.jpg

summitbound

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
farm2sled

Nice Avatar, but maybe put a Polaris Sled on there ( You did step up )

Stock Primary Spring is 140/330

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a BMP can. Got one on my 2012 and it makes MBRP cans sound stock. I love it.

I have the BMP can too. I just grabbed it of kijiji but It's pretty loud!

Twig, did you have the BMP last year? I thought your's was stock.

13RMKPRO

Reaction score
So basically to make any more good power .. Turbo it !!!
Or what other options .. ??
Might just go to lacustoms and go see my buddy troy.. He's a silber turbo dealer

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty loud" lol could hear you now matter where you were! bmp sounds awesome but im going either jaws or hps cause they have been known to work good with the PA heads. if you want to wake up your pro i herd the PA head is the way to go forsure. lots of guys like the SLP kits as well. and the clutch spring is a must due to many people breaking there stock ones.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is amny ways to get more power out of them, yes turbo is the best but just a head works a little majic. if you like the SLP kits the stage 3 and 4 kit are some awesome set ups

farm2sled

Reaction score
Summitbound, your right I should do that. Next time my wifes friend is over I will get them to stand on the new pro and get a new pic, we took this one a while ago its a bit outdated anyway.:d I guess we will start with the bmp can and get a few rides in then go from there, turbo kit is more than likely on the way sooner than later. I cant wait to see if the lower hp on the pro is offset by the lighter weight? I kept the old sled so if the pro aint all its cracked up to be it may be down the road! Good luck everyone, may see you in the hills! Here's to heavy snow and horny wives:beer:

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty loud" lol could hear you now matter where you were! bmp sounds awesome but im going either jaws or hps cause they have been known to work good with the PA heads. if you want to wake up your pro i herd the PA head is the way to go forsure. lots of guys like the SLP kits as well. and the clutch spring is a must due to many people breaking there stock ones.

Been looking hard at the PA head too. Don't want to spend the $$ but it's very cheap HP.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Though Twig had the MBRP when we rode Foam last year and yes the BMP is pretty loud..lol

Been looking hard at the PA head too. Don't want to spend the $$ but it's very cheap HP.

get a PA for around $400 which isn't bad,but if getting the head i would get the HPS can also...simply because it's proven

Also stock boards are ok,but get airframes or B&M,you'll be much happier

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Though Twig had the MBRP when we rode Foam last year and yes the BMP is pretty loud..lol

get a PA for around $400 which isn't bad,but if getting the head i would get the HPS can also...simply because it's proven

Also stock boards are ok,but get airframes or B&M,you'll be much happier

Got all that in stock...... well hps cans next week.

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I did have a MBRP last year but it was too quiet for me. Just rode Golden this weekend with the BMP and I love it.

Top Bottom