2013 1100T HCR Hood Vents

Ekim

Reaction score
Anyone running extra hood vents on their sleds. What brand, where did you get them and how are they working. I am finding alot of side panel vents but not alot of hood vents. I am leaning towards mo-flow hood vents. Input and/or pictures would be appreciated. Thanks

ajb1205

Reaction score
Checkout XXX Mod Rods. They have lots of different options for your 1100T. I just ordered some vents for my M8 from them last week...great prices and cheap shipping, too.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Checkout XXX Mod Rods. They have lots of different options for your 1100T. I just ordered some vents for my M8 from them last week...great prices and cheap shipping, too.
X2
my 1100T is the 3rd sled that I've put XXXMODROD vent kit onto. they stand up well.

. 1100T-2.jpg

Ekim

Reaction score
I have installed mountain fit hoods vents on both side panels and are very happy with them. I am looking for something for the hood, I dont believe xxx mod rods has a set for the hood. If they do I cannot find them. I do not want to put the artic cat frog skinz on, because in my opinion they do not last like I want them too. Have friends who installed AC vented side panels and they are peeling off after several rides. Thanks

ajb1205

Reaction score
If you like the Mountain Fit vents, check out Menz Toys as they are the Canadian dealer...plus they are in BC...but after actually reading your post you probably know that already...my bad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom