2012 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Roads in millwoods and businesses all water damaged...... On 34 ave between 50 street and 66 street, there are 2 vehicles still parked in the middle of the roads that stalled out and were sitting in 3 feet of water........both directions :(

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Just took a flywheel in to get resurfaced and the business i deal with had 2 feet water backed up inside the shop...... They were all squeegying adamantly this morning when i got there...... Wow.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Due to mechanical issues (and partial retardation), I won't be able to head up until Saturday morning. What time is the resigtration deadline for the rally?

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there any cost to the rally? never thought to ask any one. Also I am bringing some wood to augment the stuff at Outwest as I am bringing the pyro (wife) it could be 35 above and she still wants a fire,( the real reason for global warming but I'm not telling her that. I trust the firepits are decent.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there any cost to the rally? never thought to ask any one. Also I am bringing some wood to augment the stuff at Outwest as I am bringing the pyro (wife) it could be 35 above and she still wants a fire,( the real reason for global warming but I'm not telling her that. I trust the firepits are decent.

Good fie pits. I can't a start fire with gas glad your brining a pyro. I think your camping near us?

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
is there any cost to the rally? Never thought to ask any one. Also i am bringing some wood to augment the stuff at outwest as i am bringing the pyro (wife) it could be 35 above and she still wants a fire,( the real reason for global warming but i'm not telling her that. I trust the firepits are decent.

i'll be sure to tell her what you said......... Blackmailed for some twisted teas, i would say :)

crp

Reaction score
Officially on the road!!! See you all in about 6!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'll be sure to tell her what you said......... Blackmailed for some twisted teas, i would say :)
She just got the call last fuc*^g minute, she has to work now, not happy. I will still be there drowning my sorrows until I realize my back seat driver isn't in ear saying" are you sure about this?" Sorry Ric balckmail is out, but just to be sure I will get you ONE.

Last edited:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
she just got the call last fuc*^g minute, she has to work now, not happy. I will still be there drowning my sorrows until i realize my back seat driver isn't in ear saying" are you sure about this?" sorry ric balckmail is out, but just to be sure i will get you one.

hahaha, sorry to hear the better half won't be there............., but i'm down with the beer :)

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Loaded up and should be on the road by noon, can't wait...

Attachments

• Trailers.jpg
    Trailers.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 104

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen a few trucks n trailers with quads last night... don't know if they are headed to the jamboree or not, but makes me jealous. First year that I am not going :(

Top Bottom