2012 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Becca driving and snow angel passenger, showing the boy's how to challenge the hole

Attachments

• DSCN1563 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCN1563 (1024x768).jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 245
  • DSCN1564 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCN1564 (1024x768).jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 259

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only way rzrgade could insure that he would be able to get through :rolling:

Attachments

• DSCN1556 (1024x768).jpg
    DSCN1556 (1024x768).jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 259

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well folks, now that I'm back from Vacation I guess its my turn to pipe up.....

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who sponsored this event with prizes, cash or fireworks without sponsors our event wouldn't be what it is today. More importantly I'd like to thank absolutely each and every person who attended. This event grows year over year and always seems to get better. To everyone who came out on Thursday the 12th and helped with the trail and everyone who went out on Friday the 13th and signed the trail. You guys all make my job much easier.

To machinehead, and the general population of Snowandmud, thanks so much for the plaque, once again I was caught off guard to almost speechless, and obviously to everyone who was there quite emotional. Also thanks to Machinehead for the donation of the wonderful plaque for Outwest Campground, and to NWT Promotions for their hard work in getting Dave & Darlenes Jackets done in time.

Our DJ is already asking about coming back next year, you guys must have kept her entertained. I called it quits really early both nights this year so I missed the majority of the party but its a lot of work and I was exhausted.

My friends that came down and did the the kids events and photography for us will be getting the photo's to me shortly at which time I will go thru them and get them up on here and probably to a flickr account so everyone can perouse them.

For now I'm signing off, I look forward to next year, and hopefully we'll get some input from everyone as to what we should change for next year!

Thanks again everyone.

TG

Top Bottom