2012 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a few overheated and axles broken. I fixed a few things with duct tape.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
did summitric get there, saw him still hanging out at his house at 7:15 pm
yup, got there 9:30ish? All good :)

he won't show up
nananana, booboo ........ Missed ya there, shan :)

he will get there late, party all night, and then someone will have to bang on his door to get him up so he can go to the checkpoint for the rally.

(trashy and i were the lucky ones to wake him up last year.... Scary stuff i tell ya)
actually got up to take a whiz and stepped outside and thought i slept in again, because the daughter keeps taking the battery out of the clock and it said 11am...... I quickly scambled and then checked my watch and was actually up before almost everyone at 8:30am and had my coffee/bailey's.......... Had to get out to checkpoint 1 :)....... And partied until 4am............ Not so much saturday nite though :(

yes, huge thanks to all who set up, worked, tore down. It was phreaking awesome!!!!! Glad to see ric there friday night and awake saturday morning. I had faith in you.........
was good to camp with you and your family, andoo :)

i don't know if anyone got any pictures of when up put my prowler on her side at the last mud hole.
think i got a couple.... Was more concerned about you getting trapped between the banks and your machine, though........ Check the camera tonite and see :)

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good times! I regret that I am a bit of a whimp and hate getting wet, so I didn't get a chance to meet as many of you as I'd have liked to. ...will definately be buying a popup gazebo or something before next year's event.

Thanks to all the folk who contributed to make this another successful event!!!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They do!!?? but after gutting fish all day I am really not sure that is what you really have in mind, if you think the fish are fish belly white, you ain't seen nothing!

yarrow

Reaction score
We partied like rock stars and there were a few bad influences present. I hope everybody enjoyed the Hot Sex! Thanks to all of the organizers for their hard work in preparing the trails and the entertainment. Thanks also to the free entertainers that night, you know who you are! By the way, Snow and Mud has the best pole dancers this side of Vegas!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342536630328.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342536630328.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 209
Top Bottom