2012 rzr s

Pink Thunder Beth

Reaction score
You carry on like you have "rode a buffalo" I ride an xp an it rides great, never rode a buffalo so can't compare. Talk about it after you go out and ride a buffalo!!

Geez

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You carry on like you have "rode a buffalo" I ride an xp an it rides great, never rode a buffalo so can't compare. Talk about it after you go out and ride a buffalo!!

Geez

what was easyer to roll on its side or manover around .... yours or kellys???????????????????????

kellys .... the new style not so buffalo...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:party::chopper::beer::confused::realmad::rolleyes::sadbanana:SO ,Larry is it not time you went over to the old King ,fired er up,got er stuck and tipped er over............Then went and shamefully ,i might add,traded er in on a shiney new RZR.......Just don`t want you to be the last king left standin.................

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well neville, i'd like a new rzr, but once ya ride a king all others just seem to be lacking.[/QUOT

What if the "King" is riding you..............If you had a rzr,with out a dought you would own Marble Mountain,in a heart beat...............

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And one day you too will be able to stay on board long enough to be included in that category....but so far, you haven't. Hehehehe
Does anyone have a pick of Larry ,actually on his quad...................just sayin............

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pick of Larry ,actually on his quad...................just sayin............

shheeet neville you said you wanted to go fishin, i was just getting a few worms.

must remember stay on quad otherwise stuck to the knees in mud. shheeesh what a summer. you guys just had all kinds of laughs. hehe

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill stick up for you Larry, but you only have a 700QK so you will be lacking! lol Good job Kelly on finely getting a summer toy to join in on the mud side of things. Glad you got rid of the buffalo. Reason Jeff has his 4 sale is after the 700RMK kicked his butt all over revy again! I may have been stuck more, alot more but still someone had to have the fun. Whats the plan 4 a winter toy Kelly?? I think a pink 600 will be your best color!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sparky you back in town or still in fsj? heard the polaris sleds were kickin ol tex's butt, just think he needs lessons, on ridin a buff. he has more excusses than me, that's just not right.

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm done in the great north! I'm in Drunken Valley until Feb hauling dirt. Thats right you do have a better excuse then Jeff, your old! LoL

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill stick up for you Larry, but you only have a 700QK so you will be lacking! lol Good job Kelly on finely getting a summer toy to join in on the mud side of things. Glad you got rid of the buffalo. Reason Jeff has his 4 sale is after the 700RMK kicked his butt all over revy again! I may have been stuck more, alot more but still someone had to have the fun. Whats the plan 4 a winter toy Kelly?? I think a pink 600 will be your best color!

ya well now i know y the 155 was beating the 163 .... needs to have a track binding up to beat me...

wasn't till the last day he was beating me cause mine was broken

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a bad riders excuses! Shouldn't be wreaking stuff or could it just be a Ski-dont LoL!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya well now i know y the 155 was beating the 163 .... needs to have a track binding up to beat me...

wasn't till the last day he was beating me cause mine was broken

looks like the sparkster opened a big can of wup azz on the tex ter. hehe. the god of quad got akickin, in the junk. the poor buffalo just couldn't deal with the overcorrections on the hill. hehe. now the sled was broken hmmm what next.
icon12.png
icon7.gif

Pink Thunder Beth

Reaction score
I think it would be cool if Kelly took pink out did some narley stuff on it make sure I'm taking pictures then it would look like I did all that stuff. Jumps and climbs that I would never do but could take credit.

Top Bottom