2012 rzr s

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Holy crap I just bought a RZR. Just wondering what everyone is doing for exhaust, snorkels, and acc. Also where the best places are to go shopping for this stuff lol. Never been into the missing thing but sure gonna start so we need to get this thing ready for summer.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats dude. RZR101 (Andy...you met him) on here has done snorks on a couple of RZRs....real clean and easy. He's been working a bunch out of town, but I'm sure if you PM him....pick a time, bring beer and parts...get 'er dine one night. (He lives next door to me....so you get to look forward to me throwin stuff at you guys and drinking all the beer..hehe)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so is this why yer selling yer sled. a doo for a polaris, hmmmm. well we should see yoiu out for the summer campouts.

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
well Larry its not why I sold my sled but it is what i spent some of the money on haha. looking foward to scratching some mud holes with it thats for sure. The wife sure likes it so that helps out alot.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be" kely's not dooin". so what happened with the sled ya seen yer maker or what, or ya seen jeff ride and fiqured it wasn't fer you. hehe

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
should be" kely's not dooin". so what happened with the sled ya seen yer maker or what, or ya seen jeff ride and fiqured it wasn't fer you. hehe

No just figured I would try and spend more time with the kids instead of running off to the mountains every chance a guy gets. Probably buy another sled but maybe not this year. Probably be doing more ice fishing than anything lol.

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
and to be honest I didn't think my sled would sell for awhile with the price tag I put on it, figured I would get to ride it for at least another month or two LOL.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you and the wife will have fun we put over 1000 miles on ours in one year and random camping it is a lot cheaper then sledding no expensive food and accommodations and playing in the mud is not as hard on the body as digging out a 500 lb. sled i still enjoy sledding but the shorteg of good snow and having to drive 4-6 hours get costly seems like a person drives more than sledding on a weekend

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got home and got your message ,will give you a few ideas...............Cograts on the new ride, you will love it !!!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you and the wife will have fun we put over 1000 miles on ours in one year and random camping it is a lot cheaper then sledding no expensive food and accommodations and playing in the mud is not as hard on the body as digging out a 500 lb. Sled i still enjoy sledding but the shorteg of good snow and having to drive 4-6 hours get costly seems like a person drives more than sledding on a weekend
Bingo.

Her's how easy it is to snork....

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
I just bought the exact same unit and will be making a turbo kit for it. the turbo is already on it's way. It should be 30-40 extra hp depending on boost and will be a pump gasser. We will use meth injection instead of a intercooler to bring down charge temps, and windshield washer antifreeze is cheap. This will give it a stock look.

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one of my buddy's put some 26inch mudzillas on his 800 RZR. It goes pretty good.

Top Bottom