2012 poo :(

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhh that sucks. Was really hoping to maybe be on a new pro rmk next year, but with no new technology i think ill wait. That 600 rmk does look good tho.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see they moved the 600 into the new chassis. Like the color scheme too. Can't wait to see what the other two have to offer for 2012. Does Yamaha still make sleds? :d

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have thought they would have tried to address the power issue and come out with an HO 800...guess with all the engine issues from the past perhaps they don't want to go there yet.

I would bet the 600 will run with the 800 though...that is sure to be a sweet little sled - for a poo that is lol.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have thought they would have tried to address the power issue and come out with an HO 800...guess with all the engine issues from the past perhaps they don't want to go there yet.

I would bet the 600 will run with the 800 though...that is sure to be a sweet little sled - for a poo that is lol.

You can pretty much tack 2011 up as the first year Polaris has held together an 800, so it's understandable why they're trying to work with it. Maybe their next one will be R&D'd by the manufacturer, not the customer.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That 800 switchback will be cool.... Why does everyone want a mountain sled anyway with more power than an 800?
Common sense has to kick in sometime....

huh.......:confused:

riding the flats you get almost full potential of the engine.

riding at 8000 ft you dont.

so an extra bit of hp would be ncie to offset the loss at elevation.

yep if the motors made 150-60hp at elevation that would be plenty for me

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seasons only half over and a friend of mine has 2 dead 2011s in his garage at the moment

Buddy of mine owns a BMW dealership, he's got 4 2011 M5's in there with low tire pressure. Watch out folks, its a friggen epidemic.

PS; What a crock of crap u spew.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine owns a BMW dealership, he's got 4 2011 M5's in there with low tire pressure. Watch out folks, its a friggen epidemic.

And that is why i would never own a BMW.

friggin no air.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

Oh man that sucks...Ive got one too! My tires are all fine but my spare is ALWAYS leakin...Dont know what to do, waiting for a reflash, or maybe an update of some sort, but my dealer sucks, wont warranty...

Can I get your buddies number at the dealership, gonna give him a try.

Thanks

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's why polaris didn't get in the tire business, too much potential of tire failures. :d

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow did this get off track fast, I'll be thinking hard about that 600 Pro. I'm tired of wondering if my engine is going to take a crap way back somewhere. Any one want to buy a mint 08 Dragon 800 163", some salesman eh!!

Trench:beer:

Top Bottom