2012 Most influential Canadian Shredder

tothebar

Reaction score
Waldy pietrowski. The first backcountry rider in a sled film. And a crazy sob!

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this guy

url

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have too many favorites to choose from. There are so many wicked people in this sport and everyone contributes in their own way, whether Pawliuk with VARDA, all the wonderful ladies associated with the Betties, Lori with ZACS TRACS and providing people with the nexessary education to play safe in this sport, Burandt for his endless skill (I know... NOT Canadia), the St. Onge brothers for their love and passion and talent, Kathy Burke for her raw dedication to the sport through RSS, Maxwell for his passion and being able to ride a sled like it's another limb, t-team for having a talent of destroying sleds, fixing them and riding again in 3 days, and anyone with a common sense to not be stupid out there when it comes to drinking and other safety measures.
Like Trashy said, I couldn't pick just one person to choose from because people from all over the place have taught me so much and influenced the things I do now in many different aspects of the sport. Love, passion, drive, skill, and the list goes on... There's always a new challenge and it's a pleasure knowing all these people.

:beer:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I have too many favorites to choose from. There are so many wicked people in this sport and everyone contributes in their own way, whether Pawliuk with VARDA, all the wonderful ladies associated with the Betties, Lori with ZACS TRACS and providing people with the nexessary education to play safe in this sport, Burandt for his endless skill (I know... NOT Canadia), the St. Onge brothers for their love and passion and talent, Kathy Burke for her raw dedication to the sport through RSS, Maxwell for his passion and being able to ride a sled like it's another limb, t-team for having a talent of destroying sleds, fixing them and riding again in 3 days, and anyone with a common sense to not be stupid out there when it comes to drinking and other safety measures.
Like Trashy said, I couldn't pick just one person to choose from because people from all over the place have taught me so much and influenced the things I do now in many different aspects of the sport. Love, passion, drive, skill, and the list goes on... There's always a new challenge and it's a pleasure knowing all these people.

:beer:

Shout out for T-TEAM.....NO BIG DEAL!!!!

again... ALSO far too many to list. Snow Angel definatly has a passion for the sport that sets her apart from the rest of the people I sled with...Where sledding isnt about heading out and partying.... But actually making those long drives no matter who's in or out, just looking forward to getting on the hill and being up top!! I think Ron definatly deservs a shout out becuase without him and what he has done... We wouldnt all be having this conversation LET ALONE half of the people on the website.... wouldnt know who half of the people are... that are being mentioned... So great job and thanks man! Maxwell for the endless amounts of advice he gives to everyone never asking for anything in return!.....and fixing my stuff all day. Pawliuk for EVERYTHING he does for EVERYBODY that owns a sled... weather they know it or not....In some form what he does is benifiting EVERYONE! RS for sure...... You give everybody something to look forward to man... Without PRO's........We wouldnt have goals.

One last one........Maxwells parents. Without you.....................................................i would have to stay in a hotel. LOL j/k. Thanks for everything Roy and Karen.. Letting me crash there all the time... (literally) and letting us bunk out there during the demo tour and all the other times... You guys are a strong supporters to VARDA and sledding in general. EVEN THOUGH you just bought a polaris.........dick.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shout out for T-TEAM.....NO BIG DEAL!!!!

again... ALSO far too many to list. Snow Angel definatly has a passion for the sport that sets her apart from the rest of the people I sled with...Where sledding isnt about heading out and partying.... But actually making those long drives no matter who's in or out, just looking forward to getting on the hill and being up top!! I think Ron definatly deservs a shout out becuase without him and what he has done... We wouldnt all be having this conversation LET ALONE half of the people on the website.... wouldnt know who half of the people are... that are being mentioned... So great job and thanks man! Maxwell for the endless amounts of advice he gives to everyone never asking for anything in return!.....and fixing my stuff all day. Pawliuk for EVERYTHING he does for EVERYBODY that owns a sled... weather they know it or not....In some form what he does is benifiting EVERYONE! RS for sure...... You give everybody something to look forward to man... Without PRO's........We wouldnt have goals.

One last one........Maxwells parents. Without you.....................................................i would have to stay in a hotel. LOL j/k. Thanks for everything Roy and Karen.. Letting me crash there all the time... (literally) and letting us bunk out there during the demo tour and all the other times... You guys are a strong supporters to VARDA and sledding in general. EVEN THOUGH you just bought a polaris.........dick.

Well said, thanks T. Agreed about Ron too. So many people to choose from!

Last edited:
Top Bottom