2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheers to another safe and DEEP day out there. We sent the groomer up allen twice yesterday to try to help out the best we can.....these tropical temps can just take right off any time

Another 3-4cms fell in town last night ! Should have amounted to some decent snow to cover yesterdays tracks out in the riding areas.

Ride safe today folks !

Latest Bulletins : Bulletins : Canadian Avalanche Centre : avalanche.ca

Thanks again for riding Valemount !

Last edited:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

Below is an update for the weekend !

Attachments

• December_30,_2011-page-001[1].jpg
    December_30,_2011-page-001[1].jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 495

joe-bert

Reaction score
rode allen yesterday and for a couple hours today... man the snow was sick... was dumping snow today so it was low visibility but still had a good time. the trail is absolutely brutal though i dont care how much they groom it, it is still terrible and super rough...

northsider

Reaction score
3 of us heading to valemount for the first time jan 12 and 13. Wonder how many times we're gonna get planted. hahaha

burny77

Reaction score
How hard is westridge to get into and would anyone recommend riding there. Coming up on the 12th but just trying to put a plan together. We usually ride allan but have wanted to try westridge but never hear anything about it. Please let me know.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How hard is westridge to get into and would anyone recommend riding there. Coming up on the 12th but just trying to put a plan together. We usually ride allan but have wanted to try westridge but never hear anything about it. Please let me know.

if your whole group are experienced mountain riders with longtracks it will be fine. it can be a brutal challenging trail but other times its not so bad. depends how many shorttracks and turbos go up.

poon

Reaction score
I lost my SPOT yesterday coming down Allen creek trail. If anyone happens to find it PM me please. It's the new style black one. Thanks

Top Bottom