2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Got the trailer loaded, a guy rear ended my quad trailer earlier while I was taking it to the fifth wheel. My street is too busy to park my trailer on. Those Nissan mini vans shure crumple easily. I think he scratched my paint on my trailer. But I'm not sure which one. Going home to finish packing and to load up s&m gear, fill up then leaving at around 5:30. The fireworks will be sweet, they filled my entire cab. Check out the sponsor thread, good news in there from canam.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Malibu and Creme de banana here lol we made them up last night!! Tonight we will finish the veggie plate and brownies (no not hash) then tomorrow we set out on the 10 hour drive!! Hopefully I can sleep tonight!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I'm bringing Tsweeka: Its homemade Romanian liquor that I smuggled into the country last year... made from plum brandy and distilled four times: A shot for everyone in the campsite should just about get rid of the 2L coke bottle I still have :eek:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm bringing Tsweeka: Its homemade Romanian liquor that I smuggled into the country last year... made from plum brandy and distilled four times: A shot for everyone in the campsite should just about get rid of the 2L coke bottle I still have :eek:

Thanks I think Summitric will need a shot hes feeling sick again.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sure hope all you members will be hungry on Sat. Just went and bought 400 wieners,buns and all stuff to go with it. GOOD Wieners and top of line buns. All the best for our members and friends.:d

Not the angry wiener but the Good wiener

Attachments

• Wiener 2.jpg
    Wiener 2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 34
  • imagesCAW56O6T 7.jpg
    imagesCAW56O6T 7.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 140
  • wienewr 3.jpg
    wienewr 3.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 32

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i'm bringing tsweeka: Its homemade romanian liquor that i smuggled into the country last year... Made from plum brandy and distilled four times: A shot for everyone in the campsite should just about get rid of the 2l coke bottle i still have :eek:

yum....... One of my neighbours has it, i think he even brews it.... Yum!!! I'll have a tequila shot for you!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think i've had this before, it sounds awfully familiar as my friend is from Romania and have tried several different potions from there..

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, D-Day. Loaded up, and hitting the road in about an hour. See y'all around noon.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

Malibu and Creme de banana here lol we made them up last night!! Tonight we will finish the veggie plate and brownies (no not hash) then tomorrow we set out on the 10 hour drive!! Hopefully I can sleep tonight!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

Hey sledmama do u know if there will be any sled betties stuff? Cause u ladies are gonna be FAMOUS!! Lol you know so we can get some autographs from the betties that will be at the campout!! They'll be worth millions one day :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving in 5 minutes.... Yeeeehaw!

Not sure about Sledbetties stuff, but there will be a few of the girls there for sure: Stephy, Tam (maybe), and Rhonda. I'm the photographer so I can take your picture with them and you will have the first official memorabilia !!

See ya soon fellow dirt divas :)

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Geez I may beat someone there. Got off to a later start today. But near red deer now so if ya see me say hi

Are you texting and driving young man?? :eek::eek::nono:

Gonna have to get Rhonda to give you a spanking!! ............. just sayin! :beer::d:beer:

Top Bottom