2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. Almost fell through here
2. First bit of mudd and honda gurl is stuck....not surprised!!

LOL I remember the mud hole in the first pic! Thankfully my bike made it through but that was not the case with Heathers quad... we were by ourselves for quite some time trying to get that thing out until someone finally showed up to help!

Bigdaddy00

Reaction score
They said extra points for wheeling up the hill on last check point......

Attachments

• Snow and Mud Jamboree 2 025.jpg
    Snow and Mud Jamboree 2 025.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 79

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL I remember the mud hole in the first pic! Thankfully my bike made it through but that was not the case with Heathers quad... we were by ourselves for quite some time trying to get that thing out until someone finally showed up to help!

Yah we rode alone too!! Next year will have to make the rounds to campsites before the rally to drum up more peeps to ride together!! When we were stuck a few guys stopped to help, we didnt it but it was still nice! I have to resize some other pics before I can load them here......will have to get my nerdy BF to help me later:beer::beer:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AND I LOST MY EYE GLASSES SOMEWHERE OUT THERE SAT NIGHT ANYBODY FIND ANY?? I called outwest about a week ago and none where turned in.......

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
AND I LOST MY EYE GLASSES SOMEWHERE OUT THERE SAT NIGHT ANYBODY FIND ANY?? I called outwest about a week ago and none where turned in.......

probably the same place as Ron's camera, and Ric's megaphone......

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lost camera?!? That sucks all those memories gone!! I replaced my eyes already $500 later pizz me off but pictures gone no amount of money can replace that....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah we rode alone too!! Next year will have to make the rounds to campsites before the rally to drum up more peeps to ride together!! When we were stuck a few guys stopped to help, we didnt it but it was still nice! I have to resize some other pics before I can load them here......will have to get my nerdy BF to help me later:beer::beer:

Yeah we only rode by ourselves for the last half, my bf's bike broke down at the mid trail lunch, we spent over an hour there trying to get it fixed but eventually gave up and GasCan brought my bf and his bike back to camp and Heather and I continued on!

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I should have asked if you wanted to join up with us after you took the pic of our group, :sorry: next time and thanks for taking the pic by the way:beer:

Attachments

• 34952_10150244542995249_838765248_13665766_6469049_n.jpg
    34952_10150244542995249_838765248_13665766_6469049_n.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 342

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. Almost fell through here
2. First bit of mudd and honda gurl is stuck....not surprised!!
Yeah, that bridge had a hole in it.. I watched Doughboy fall through it and he did a small endo and ended up sliding up the tank and....you guessed it...SACK!! Ouch..that hurts. Stupid floating logs impersonating solid logs!

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I have spent any time on here. I want to thank everyone who had any involvement in making this ride and weekend possible. TylerG, Mrs.Polcat, Catmando and all others. Awesome people, awesome fireworks, awesome trails and awesome time! I want to thank the crew that I pretty much horded in on from the start of the weekend..99Summitx, Doughboy, Living the dream, Mach123 ( I am pretty sure that's the name), for letting me crowd your weekend as I came to the event alone...Anyway, it was good riding with you and playing beersbee, and making up songs lol. Thanks, Bogger, for playing my guitar, as I was way too lubricated to do so. I was supposed to bring Devilled eggs to the potluck, but they ended up under water before I got them out of the cooler...so...yeah...gross. lol I don't know how everyone elses trip home was, but mine was fairly eventfull. I was heading home with a strong head wind that lifted the roof of my tent trailer up and unfolded the tent and turned the whole unit into a kite!! Twice, about two hours apart, so I had almost forgotten about it when it happened again. Musta looked pretty stupid with an unfolded tent trailer flyin down the highway lmao. Anyway, no worse for the wear, and made it home safely to come back again! :d:beer::d

Top Bottom