2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i didnt realize that was you in that chute. wtf all these people in westridge no one come over and say hi :eek::confused::beer:

but your right. very lucky even for you becuase of it was even a bit bigger it could very well have flooded down that chute

For sure that could have been real nasty for us if it came down a little further. It didn't and obviously very fortunate for that.. I will be thinking and attacking with a different thought process next time that's for sure!!

I saw that it had sluffed earlier. But when I got trenched were I did I never thought anything of it. Outta site outta mind I guess..:nono:

Even if you think your far enough away, you still may not be. Can't stress that enough!!

Yeh Max, would have been nice to chat you up!! Next time under better conditions..

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boo-urns x2! that looks like a sweet hit, little ski high but looked like a plush landing strip.

Carson24

Reaction score
hey guys
rode clemina today !! be careful out there goat ridge slid last night trying to put pics on but having some technical dif!! great day until rock jumped out !! all good looking for fresh tommorrow !!!

Maxwe

Reaction score
Probably 10 years ago now.
we had that same face come down but the entire face. It slide past the flat part and out the end including the chutes. The next bowl that you drop down in to also had slide the same day and even a bigger one. That whole area has some huge slides over the years. That last couple years has been quiet but it can be a ticking time bomb. Be careful

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buddhorsepower or something like that. a young fella from prince george. as for where is the hit:cool: If if told ya, id ........ well you know the rest of the line:d......sorry;)

lots of people have asked me the same thing and well i tell them the same answer too lol

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He ended up putting on another pair of panties and met us on the hill.....lol

BEAUTIFUL DAY ! And there is soooo much more left out there :d

To quote you when you are in stuck in the office,

you suck!!!!, LOL

Still hoping to hook up for a ride this year!!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Family Day Today, hope I dont miss the sun. The weather the last few days has been beauty. Hoping shes still shining tomorrow ! Anyone around ?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
camera.jpg

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto, I've gotten enough frostbite in the past, I don't need anymore. Went home early today.

Also did anybody else pass the big accident by Moose Lake today? Looked like a snowplow and a semi hauling a bunch of new Lincolns hit head on. The snowplow had one of the rear axles torn off and the semi had its engine pretty much torn out and the cab was mangled. I don't think the semi's driver made it by the looks of things:(

Article in Prince George newspaper just showed up online. Four people involved (two in each truck). Amazingly enough it says all four went to hospitals in Valemount and Jasper and all injuries were minor in nature. Happened in daylight with good road conditions. Looks like someone was not paying attention. Could see why there would be two people in the semi but not sure why two in the snow plow other than maybe training.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Family Day Today, hope I dont miss the sun. The weather the last few days has been beauty. Hoping shes still shining tomorrow ! Anyone around ?

I was thinkin of headin up there tomorro or thurs to show a couple guys the area since they only ride shuswap area. That is if theres lotsa pow left???

maxpower

Reaction score
I'm thinking of going thursday as well, and riding Thurs, Friday. I need a riding buddy, my brother bailed on me. PM me. lets ride!

whiskeythrottle

Reaction score
We have a group of 10 of us coming up this Friday and we will be there till the 9th. If anyone is willing to ride and guide and have some laughs with us for a day or two in there somewhere, PM me. Looking for terrain with good hills and trees to steer around (or off of) on the way up...:):):) Looks like a bit of snow on it's way to make it a good stay!!!:thumbsup2:

Top Bottom