Just a small PS touchup

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 659

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, Ive attached the grooming update for you to view.

Nothing new really, last few days have been sunny skies:d. Im sure by now the tracks are plenty, but there is ALWAYS fresh lines to be had out here, you may just need to get a bit creative at times.

Using numbers are slowly declining. We are grooming Chappell again tonight with the rest, but this may be the last non-regularly scheduled groom for this area as we will most likely be getting back to normal schedule.

One important NOTE is that the Clemina Trail has very low snow for the first 3km and we may no longer be able to groom that portion. So even if you dont see the groomer, the trail will be groomed from 3km on

Attachments

• December 30.pdf
    160.1 KB · Views: 123

dano30

Reaction score
will there be any issues renting a beacon on a weekend in vale? Shortage with all the sledders en all.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is dam nice......... ;)

even nicer in the 2-4ft of powder. i dono what ppl were saying when they said a certin place was pounded.. i sure rode fresh all day!:d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlqElLfIghQ

theres a video of the snow we found today. well wasn't hard to find i don't think.. my helmet cam wasn't positions right but it doesn't the trick

Last edited:

tapex

Reaction score
Conditions are way better than 10 days ago! Creeks are almost completely filled in now! Lots of fresh left. Literally up to the windshield, was an awsome last ride for the sled! Nice vid sledslut.....sorry we had to head out so early....I guess rocks will do that.:( Oh yeah...what ya doin with that little knob on the back of ur sled:d:d:d.....LOL....dont turn it too much! I'll post some pics soon:)

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions are way better than 10 days ago! Creeks are almost completely filled in now! Lots of fresh left. Literally up to the windshield, was an awsome last ride for the sled! Nice vid sledslut.....sorry we had to head out so early....I guess rocks will do that.:( Oh yeah...what ya doin with that little knob on the back of ur sled:d:d:d.....LOL....dont turn it too much! I'll post some pics soon:)

i was only pulling 15lbs of boost so way under reving.. its at 18 or 19 right now.. maybe 20.. ran just great!

tapex

Reaction score
Gotta say....Very dissapointed in the garbage left from guys this weekend:nono: Thanks to the Varda crew for cleaning up after these pigs! Wonder if they just dont get that this doesn't help keep riding areas open?:(
PC308966.jpg

tapex

Reaction score
Some Pow pics from the last couple days! Sorry they are a little blury. Suspect it was due to colder temps:(....or too much snow:d
I really need to learn how to do this as a slideshow....or not post so many pics!

PC298954.jpg

PC298949-1.jpg

PC288910.jpg

PC288837.jpg

PC288833.jpg

PC288832.jpg

PC288914-1.jpg

PC288895.jpg

PC288871.jpg

PC288877.jpg

JohnBoyTurbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta say....Very dissapointed in the garbage left from guys this weekend:nono: Thanks to the Varda crew for cleaning up after these pigs! Wonder if they just dont get that this doesn't help keep riding areas open?:(
PC308966.jpg

That's sad seeing stuff like that. :( People like that get what's coming to them sooner or later. Just hope it's sooner than later.:realmad:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PC308966.jpg

Deffinitely pathetic that they are so strapped for room that they can't pack out what they pack in, some peoples children just can't be helped:mad:

tapex

Reaction score
Saw that in the parking lot....and saw more of it in Super Bowl! Probably only one real answer, LAZY SOB's .... or ... :404::mad:

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode with Tapex and Powerteker day 1 and Tapex and 2 others day 2. Snow conditions were great and blue skies, lot's of untouched snow, doesn't get much better. Tagged a rock on day 3 and snapped the upper A arm so had to head out early.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode with Tapex and Powerteker day 1 and Tapex and 2 others day 2. Snow conditions were great and blue skies, lot's of untouched snow, doesn't get much better. Tagged a rock on day 3 and snapped the upper A arm so had to head out early.

chitty your trip had to end early. Lots of folks say the riding in the premiers is still awesome as you pictures show ! Hopefully next time we can ride together again. Should come up on a mon-tuesday some time

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It turns my stomach to see such a lack of respect for the backcountry.

Top Bottom