2 Months Till May Long

trx dean

Reaction score
Well sledding is almost over, that means snow is gone and another great year for Quading. Yahooo. SO Brule Lake Sand Dunes is in for May Long Weekened. How Many are Coming??? Greta Friends and Good Times.:beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sledding almost over?????????????? last i looked there is still 2 feet or more...

may long still might have snow..... if not it will be wet'er than ever...

trx dean

Reaction score
yeah you are right, but she'll melt quick. One good thing about Weather here.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what my May Long plans will be, we normally head to the Rocky/Nordegg area...

Hey, I know this is off-topic sorta..but does anyone have any idea if or when the 2011 Jamboree will be?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure what my May Long plans will be, we normally head to the Rocky/Nordegg area...

Hey, I know this is off-topic sorta..but does anyone have any idea if or when the 2011 Jamboree will be?

there will be one, date will be released around the same time it was last year.... don't worry LD, you'll be invited...

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We camped/quadded April 22-24th last year....kinda doubt we'll get that lucky this year.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
We don't camp may long anymore ...... too much of a chit show everywhere. Usually go the following weekend. :d

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lol I sent TG a PM a while back asking the same thing. Hope we can make it this year with some more peeps in tow!! It was great! And we fired up our beasts the other day to move em out of our old place ! No problem starting and little TLC and we are ready to rip !!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We don't go out west anymore on may long either. Way too cramped out there. This year it looks like a few of us might be going to St Anthonys in Idaho.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Kid Rock is in Town Saturday of May Long this year..... Might have to go to that instead.....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Kid Rock is in Town Saturday of May Long this year..... Might have to go to that instead.....

Lol. And people say BRULE will be a gongshow..... Wait until you see that F$%^in concert. bahahaha. Its gonna be a gooder.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
The last 2 may longs i've made the journey from saskatoon to cadomin. WOW!!!! now thats sum serious riding, both times there was alot of peeps that went out to that area.( and yes it snowed both times, but who the fawk cares, its crazy terrain!) Just waitin on fersch69 to buy another machine and i'll be up there this may long.

Top Bottom