1st day on xm

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in revy and finally Rode my xm and man I'm impressed with this sled. Fun fun fun to ride. I did snow check a pro and sold it already. Which is a good thing cause I wouldn't wanna ride it anyway after today. I can't wait for morning to get back on the xm!! I have never been a doo fan but..... This sled is sweet with a fun factor of 10

PJ440x

Reaction score
I am in revy and finally Rode my xm and man I'm impressed with this sled. Fun fun fun to ride. I did snow check a pro and sold it already. Which is a good thing cause I wouldn't wanna ride it anyway after today. I can't wait for morning to get back on the xm!! I have never been a doo fan but..... This sled is sweet with a fun factor of 10

Glad to hear your enjoying it!! I'm heading to Revy next weekend, how's the snow? Lots of pow? That will be my first ride on the XM as well...

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that doo will do it. Put a polaris guy on my xm last weekend and he went and bought one yesterday. and were headed out today going to be epic.

krazy ken

Reaction score
Man what a change...... riding the only Doo for years with these guys and listening to the BS the biggest anti-doo guys is riding one and impressed. Just hope top end stays together for yea and enjoy the sled. If anyone is going to give this sled a true test, this is the man. USE AND ABUSE.... LMFAO

Top Bottom