08 Nytro Project

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd only bring it out of the garage to polish it up and then send it back in. Way tooooo many dollars invested in it to take it into the snow:d I've seen sone of the pics posted here, i'd be scared of scratching it never mind wrecking it. Nice machine Ron enjoy it:d

yami

Reaction score
how did you modify the bolts not to rub, grind them or put diffrent bolts in backwards. When you removed rad where did you get the filler cap part at. Also if i were you i would check trail tank for clearance because it may not clear rad line where you crossed cylinder head trail tank is tight, very tight, but very nice

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
how did you modify the bolts not to rub, grind them or put diffrent bolts in backwards. When you removed rad where did you get the filler cap part at. Also if i were you i would check trail tank for clearance because it may not clear rad line where you crossed cylinder head trail tank is tight, very tight, but very nice

With the 16" wide track you have to turn bolts around, countersink them, add several as well. I did not do it myself, Eric at Specialty Sleds installed it.
I'll check and make sure the Trailtech tank works Still have the old one if it doesn't, Thanks.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ron thought this might encourage you a bit on the build [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLaspZarTX4[/media]

found that while i was searching blue river sledding, That shot looks to be taking up on the murtle coulies could be wrong

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cuz i am definately not to impressed with the stock setup so i was thinkin the 153 m-8 rails might b e a lil more tunable

If your going to change rails and such why not go with like doo rails and a holz rar skid. We've done a couple of them and they are sweet.. Light too.. But not an M10 rear skid..

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my preferance would be the 162 extreme track they rock my buddy nitroman is installing one with the timbersled mountain tamer rear skid and he's just doing a tunnel extension. he also went with the bigger tank and an mcx rear mount

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also forgot to mention if going with a 3 pitch track you might want to install an anti stab kit. nitroman got the kit in edmonton and it consists of small billit wheels that mount on the front of the rail to prevent it from going through a window in the track. we heard of a few guys having bad wrecks last year because of this. imagine end over end at 80 mph no thanks.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was done to date:

- Remove factory tunnel, keeping front piece and serial number

Can you post a picture close up of where the VIN is? Or at least explain how they kept it, or did they rivet part of the old tunnel on the new one?

thanks

W

woodies

seen this bumper yet?:)

Attachments

• 007Bumper.jpg
    007Bumper.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 66
W

woodies

comming with rear skid and vents.ice age rails all powdered black!(happy face)

W

woodies

dealt with allen over the phone(owner of timbersled)got a deal on complete package,except bumper.300 beans no deals!should be ready to ship 2 weeks from now!

Top Bottom