08 Nytro Project

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey...I'm still a Mod....gotta follow the rules....lol....

Ahhh yes the rules, heard something bout that somewhere. So now that we have quite effectively high jacked this thread is there any other subjects you'd like to discuss;):beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I was hoping you would post a few more photo's of the sled...but at a distance so we can get a better view of the project...nothing else for me?

Ahhh yes the rules, heard something bout that somewhere. So now that we have quite effectively high jacked this thread is there any other subjects you'd like to discuss;):beer:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What more do you want...... your worse than a woman. I think them birds belong right in your pocket:eek:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well im thinkin if you want something solid to hang on to, it just might be a good idea

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They be to small in diameter for the new Cr riser to clamp tightly onto the bars

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 choices of bars..........2 weeks to decide............billet throttle......1 more week to decide..........1 more week for powder coating.........Hurry Boys...shows a coming:d

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 choices of bars..........2 weeks to decide............billet throttle......1 more week to decide..........1 more week for powder coating.........Hurry Boys...shows a coming:d

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!! And here i figured i was ahead of the game:eek:

Top Bottom