08 Apex mtx info

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well they will not tare apart until next tuesday until the rep see the damage. in a pissing match.. all i can say is going to get a CAT.......... not impressed

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well yamie has pulled threw for me, they are putting a new motor in with little to no hassle. they wanted to see if turbos or supper chargers installed, the rep says he has never seen this on a stock sled, so the motor is on its way to japan for diagnoses and a new one is on its way here. i am very impressed with this desision from them.so i should be back on it in 3 weeks or sooner.

GRD

Reaction score
well yamie has pulled threw for me, they are putting a new motor in with little to no hassle. they wanted to see if turbos or supper chargers installed, the rep says he has never seen this on a stock sled, so the motor is on its way to japan for diagnoses and a new one is on its way here. i am very impressed with this desision from them.so i should be back on it in 3 weeks or sooner.

Great news!

Buster

Reaction score
That's what happens when you drive the best overall product on the snow:)

apex69

Reaction score
i did a 3" riser needed new cable and brake line had the same belt slipage problem talked to my dealer we tryed a phazer belt its a litle softer problem solved once u get the rpm tuned in it pulls realy hard

Top Bottom