Wildcat vs. mud

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't read to much into this as I don't know the circumstances as to why it was being towed in, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a pic. This was at the half way point of the St. Walburg rally yesterday. Apparently this one belongs to White knuckle Motorsports.
photo.jpg

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was a tough rally had a blast,i also was lmfao when i saw the cat in tow

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a blast but thought it wasn't as bad as past years. Although this was the first rally that I swamped my machine. A big thanks to the guys from Saskatoon that gave me their spare engine oil.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You owned a thundercat Steve, WOULD YOU BUY ANOTHER ONE...............?????

His thundercat was more reliable than that 850 xp he had. His 850 was in the shop everyweek

Last edited:

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i saw that wildcat too haha was a fun time few deep spots past the racks and the tcat was great didnt skip a beat

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too much snow,driver error or wrong tires.......................LMFAO

LMFAO I knew you would quote that $h!t. Cmon rzr duckbills are driver error !!! Phuck that is funny. I'll get you some more you can quote!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I loved my thunder cat,lots of power,then bought the mud pro now that was a tank .then switched up to the 850 popo first season worked good after that 3 front diffs was not a happy camper,now changed over to can am and I am very happy.this 1000 rocks

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His thundercat was more reliable than that 850 xp he had. His 850 was in the shop every week

Hahaha............Yeah but did it( the thundercat) have Noss,a 3 inch lift,32inch silverbacks,clutching,crush locks...........etc etc
Plus the bike got raced hard,and did pretty good at the Rimbey mud bogs,if i remember right..............If your just riding around in the ditchs at the lake,they all last..........
I think you should buy a new 850 HO !!! It would be just right for you............
Remember ,when i bought a renegade and you said your brute was better,then you bought a Renny..............Then i bought a rzr and you bought a teryx, then you sold it and bought a rzr..............now your on your second rzr,right !!
See the pattern ,buddy.................Just trying to help you out...........lol

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha............Yeah but did it( the thundercat) have Noss,a 3 inch lift,32inch silverbacks,clutching,crush locks...........etc etc
Plus the bike got raced hard,and did pretty good at the Rimbey mud bogs,if i remember right..............If your just riding around in the ditchs at the lake,they all last..........
I think you should buy a new 850 HO !!! It would be just right for you............
Remember ,when i bought a renegade and you said your brute was better,then you bought a Renny..............Then i bought a rzr and you bought a teryx, then you sold it and bought a rzr..............now your on your second rzr,right !!
See the pattern ,buddy.................Just trying to help you out...........lol
never owned a razor,never had a can am,wish a bought a can am to start with would of saved a lot of $$$$$$$$ if i just did it right to start.oh well live and learn,and yes the 850 did good at rimbey ,but to much down time with it,sorry neville as you know i have had all the different makes of quads over last 10 years and nothing and i mean nothing comes close to the out of the box performance of the outlander.but who know what will be available next year......may be a john deere..............lol no i don't think so

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree the 1000 is a beast,rode with one yesterday and they are nice.............I think we should go back to Honda...........!!!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny there is no pics of any other brands that got towed in???

Last edited:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't have duck bills rzr remember. From the ACHAT site and the guys who gave them a hand it was a broken tie rod from hitting a stump. But who knows it broke so what ! They all break. Bone stock and mud don't mix on any machine that is why you see home made snorkels on every brand out there. I unlike you don't believe everything I read on a chat site lol on a side note I have a few extra duckbills I'll sell you for your rzr lol :)

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't have duck bills rzr remember. From the ACHAT site and the guys who gave them a hand it was a broken tie rod from hitting a stump. But who knows it broke so what ! They all break. Bone stock and mud don't mix on any machine that is why you see home made snorkels on every brand out there. I unlike you don't believe everything I read on a chat( UNLESS IT`S ON ARTICHAT,THEN IT`S GOD`S WORD) site lol on a side note I have a few extra duckbills I'll sell you for your rzr lol :)

When you build so the first point of contact is the the tierods (in FRONT) of the a arm,who would off thought............:rolleyes:

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny there is no pics of any other brands that got towed in???

I heard there were about 840 riders (not confirmed by any of the organizers) and the only other machine that I seen being towed was a 2wd sport quad that I towed the last 100m.

WKR

Reaction score
I was driving the muddy cat in the pic. it was pretty god dam funny!!! as i got showered with mud for 5 kms before the halfway point lmfao! It was driver error, i had it in 2 high crossing the 1km swamp just prior to the halfway point. i spotted a teryx and a 800 razor and 4 seater 900 razor which looked to be racing and when i realizied i was catching them quite quickly i could not signal my right foot to remove itself from the floor board, thus 100 feet from the end of the swamp grenaded the belt due to heat. Changed the belt and rode it out, my have dumped it on its lid once in a hole as well on the way out. Very impressed with this thing though, could definatly use some fenders. We have a snorkil kit, wet clutch, 32" tires and a 3.5 inch lift, yoshimura pipe and chip coming for it. This thing will be a beast. also going to gear it down. hope it holds together. fun ralley!

Top Bottom