Wildcat vs. mud

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have had several cats in the passed ,but now i ride canal,i like the way the wild cat looks and understand it has a ton of power ,but i am not sure on how that suspension will hold up with the type of mud riding we went thur at st walburg.it seems that with everything exposed it is more venerable to break,what kind of rwhp will that beast be putting out when you are done with it,and is there any upgrades for the suspension.oh yes the rally was a blast

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't read to much into this as I don't know the circumstances as to why it was being towed in, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a pic. This was at the half way point of the St. Walburg rally yesterday. Apparently this one belongs to White knuckle Motorsports.
View attachment 128932
Ouch!!! Hes lookin at 10 hrs to clean that up.

WKR

Reaction score
35 minutes at the 8 min semi wash in lloydminster alberta. drove it in, they hit with the undercarriage wash for 5 mins, then hit with the fire hose 20 mins. good as new, almost? only 30 bucks too.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have had several cats in the passed ,but now i ride canal,i like the way the wild cat looks and understand it has a ton of power ,but i am not sure on how that suspension will hold up with the type of mud riding we went thur at st walburg.it seems that with everything exposed it is more venerable to break,what kind of rwhp will that beast be putting out when you are done with it,and is there any upgrades for the suspension.oh yes the rally was a blast

It does not have anywhere close to the power of the 900 XP(88HP) or Canam 1000(85HP)...........It is rated around mid 70`s i believe.But is heavier than the XP..............

Top Bottom