Alberta SRD Questionare

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
All Alberta outdoor users, please spend the 10 minutes and fill out this questionare. This matters, looks like it was made up by a certain SRD worker that caused us ALOT of issues when we did our SnowandMud Jamboree. Every question is pertains to quads, rallys, general riding. Pretty easy to guess who is writing this.

Please read the questions very closely as alot are trick questions, answering YES for example to the structured trail system means the end to any back country riding, if unsure please answer, disagree. This is all trick questions, Yes can mean NO...:rant:

Last edited:

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done... this is very anti motorized recreation. Encourage everyone to take the five minutes to complete

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All Alberta outdoor users, please spend the 10 minutes and fill out this questionare. This matters, looks like it was made up by a certain SRD worker that caused us ALOT of issues when we did our SnowandMud Jamboree. Every question is pertains to quads, rallys, general riding. Pretty easy to guess who is writing this.

which response would have more impact, a letter or the e-mail.

definitely looking to control back country use. i have printed off a few hard copies of the survey, will hand out to other peeps, no sense in telling them, as they will not get around to doing it.

everyone fill out the survey as your offroading is going to be affected, and you can bet the greenie meanies are all over it. carry a few copies for others to fill out, do it now not later. your voice will be heard in mass, otherwise you may as well sell your toys.
friggin greenies.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting they don't mention horse back riding.

Like horses tied to trees and ripping up the roots around the tree.

Also the mess they leave when the camp moves out..

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bias is obvious on this questionairre. I made note of that several times in the comments. I suggest you do the same. Call them on their obvious attempt to shut down motorized recreation. As always, kill them with kindness, be polite and we'll see what happens.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biased aint the word.... gave 'em my 2 cents worth... lord knows its worth more than that survey..:mad:

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This has ramifications that go beyond just quading as many members as this site has we should be able to send a message to them that giveing that broad of a scope is not acceptable to the tax payers is not acceptable

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This has ramifications that go beyond just quading as many members as this site has we should be able to send a message to them that giveing that broad of a scope is not acceptable to the tax payers is not acceptable

I agree, I think that letters to our MLA's should be sent as well.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, I think that letters to our MLA's should be sent as well.

The squeeky wheel gets the grease. It's time to raise some noise on this issue, we all know the greenies will be doing just the same.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is everyones hard earned tax dollars at work here boys and girls..............I suggested that if limitations are being imposed on OHV use and random camping or events.....that the Province abolish the need to register said vehicles........that would in turn damage revenues for such levys as insurance and registration etc....... not to mention sales of these vehicles.......I think The big corp's and manufacturers should get involved more vocally to the people that support there business......We all agree that what we pay for these vehicles probably has a built in tax for enviroment and such.....I mean if someone told you that the car or truck you just purchased has a very limited use clause attached to the sale of it then maby you would look at your options before that purchase........I recomend that the dealers and manuft's.......get on this thing as it will be a country wide attack on what we spend our time and hard earned dollars enjoying..........just my 2 cents.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Please fill out questionare, If you filled it out please click on the ""thank me" in the original post. I want to see how many we can get. This is very important to the future of quadding and OHV riding in Alberta.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
done and done....

so basically public land according to the survey is not for the public just sellected campers who can do so with out disturbing the soil, grass and trees. and who will with out question put it back to the EXACT way they found it..

once again our tax dollars at work........

very unrealistic...if you say agree to any question but maybe two... then you are agreeing no one should be on public land.

There is no right answer when you have no choices............:rant:

What do they expect to gain by this????:mad:

The main problem with it other than being biased 100% is you are mislead to believe that by agreeing its the right thing to do...

adding a positive beside 3 or more negatives are misleading..

ok im going to the " you know its time for a drink" thread...

stupid goverment beaurocracy..........:rant::rant:

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done, you should kill the hotlink though as they can tell where the traffic is coming from.
Use a copy and paste instead.

Top Bottom