Alberta SRD Questionare

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done

It's not hard to see that the public land isn't public at all but owned by the communists.:beer:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Please read the questions very closely as alot are trick questions, answering YES for example to the structured trail system means the end to any back country riding, if unsure please answer, disagree. This is all trick questions, Yes can mean NO...:rant:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ron this certain srd member/employee, maybe we should send a few letters of complaint to his boss/ superior.or at least which office he is from, a few phone calls to the mla may tone him down some.

friggin commie srd

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done
It is very biased how the questions are worded, makes you think there is some behind the scenes action in play...this is such a poolry disguised "survey"!

Lets just ask a few questions pat ourselves on the back and close access. I guess that's what happens when you really hire the best bio science university educated masters degree'd greenies there is...

50 word commentary really allows for details to the questions too...

Okay, negative derogatory rant done, we all need to take a more responsible role in keeping the wild back country clean, the trash and damage that a few do really gets applied to all with a very broad legislative brush, just look at the SRD website for the pile of crap left behind usually be the young citiots at Mclean creek on a regular basis to see why this happens

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone see a limit as to how many questionaires you can fill out. mail in, looks like no limit, e-mail can be tracked.

just a thought, the more we respond the more they get the message?

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is a bulls!!t survey. i like how all the land north west of robb can be destroyed by coal mines but heck if atv leaves a trail the poop hits the fan. i am going to send out the link for this survey. and you can fill out the survey as much as you want, but only once from each computer as far as i found

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy i feel dumb. clear your browser history and make sure you delete your cookies each time and and you can fill it out as many times as you want. i forgot to try this the first time.

Bruzer

Reaction score
in the final comment section i put

i feel this is a very bias questionairre. it is intentionally trying to trick ohv owners to answer questions in your favor and not their own. trick questions in an official government survey are unexceptable!!

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done an done, man ya really gotta watch on this one, actually have to pay attention to the questions...
I agree with TylerG, this survey should be brought to attention of the local MLA's

Top Bottom