Stolen from a little Kid.. Mini Z

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This little guy had his sled in front of his house in Castlegar. It was chained up.. Someone decided to steal it.. That, in my opinion is the lowest of low

He was selling his sled to purchase a quad for himself.

Please lets keep on the lookout for this sled.
There are home made ski loops on it,
rust on the rear bumper
and a blue sticker on the hood.

Contact local law inforcement with any information please. If there is anything we can do for this little dude let me know.

stolen sled 2.jpg
Please please please lets do something for this family. You all know how much I love kids. This absolutely breaks my heart, he is shattered, and his mom.. Well if you think I'm a fierce
momma bear.. wait till you meet her...

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whatever you decide to do.. Weather raising some funds for him or needing some gear count me in.

Thank you Trent!! I'm thinking we need to do something to help this family. I believe that there is always more good than bad in the world. We can all band together and make
it better for this family I think.

So appreciated!

Trish

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely terrible to hear. What has this world come to?
I hope they can find it for him, and let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kinda POS would pull a move like that. Let me know Momma I'm in.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kinda POS would pull a move like that. Let me know Momma I'm in.

I love you guys!!! I just talked to the family! We're going to raise money and get this little guy into a new Arctic Cat 90cc ATV.. He was in last week
drooling over it!! Lets make it happen!!
I'll get Paypal Information set up so we can do a direct link.
Dealers if you want to have a Jar set up we're good to go. I've invited the family to come onto this forum to meet our Snow and Mud family. Thank you
for helping us help this family. Main Jet in No Way will be making any money off the sale of this ATV. We will be giving everything we can to get this little sweetie rolling!!

Love

Momma :)

B.C.polaram

Reaction score
Hey Momma, Its us "The Family" here. I can't tell you how much we appreciate all the love, support and help from everyone. When we woke up this morning, we knew that this would be a Thanksgiving weekend that we would never forget, but you have changed how we will remember this one. Zack has been saving birthday money and chore money for a long time and we will put all his savings towards a new quad. Thank you so much for all you are doing for us. Proof that there are beautiful people still amongst us :)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K we've got an acct set up.. Main Jet put in about 500 so far.. within 4 customers we have another 50 in the money Jar!!!! If you'd like to phone in a credit card we can put it directly on this atv!!
Thank you to everyone reaching out for this family!!

Zackery!! We have your back buddy!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Momma, Its us "The Family" here. I can't tell you how much we appreciate all the love, support and help from everyone. When we woke up this morning, we knew that this would be a Thanksgiving weekend that we would never forget, but you have changed how we will remember this one. Zack has been saving birthday money and chore money for a long time and we will put all his savings towards a new quad. Thank you so much for all you are doing for us. Proof that there are beautiful people still amongst us :)

You have made ME cry now!!! You're welcome guys. Please know how much you mean to us.. The Money Jar is getting fuller over here!! We're way below cost on this atv.. so we'll get there!!! Thank you to everyone helping this beautiful family!! Zackery We love you!!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just PM ^^^^^ B.C.Polaram for any assistance you can bring for them.. I'm rocking and rolling on this end!! Ryan, Brent, and Unknown Good Samaritan dude.. thank you for your HUGE generosity!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey momma, I'll catch you at the snow show so count me in for two hundred. Oh, and if they catch who ever took the little guy's machine, for 5 minutes alone with him I'll throw in another donation :)

OMGOSH Dale!!!!!!! I love you!!! Thank youi! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you need it sooner call me and I'll give you a card number. Love what your doing momma, our the greatest....
OMGOSH Dale!!!!!!! I love you!!! Thank youi! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll throw in fifty as well momma when I get to the show, just to help the young fella out. Unless like Dale said if you need it sooner let me know as well.
Thank you Gibsons!!!!! biggest hug with my entire heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chit like this pisses me off, it's apparent that the douchebags are older and knew what they were doing :rant:

I'd like to throw in fifty, and can give it to you at the sled show as well.
Or....... I'm thinking I could get Zack fifty bucks in gas cards, to a gas station in your area.
This way, he could fill up his NEW quad on his own.
Either way let me know? :D (I'd also kick in more, if I could get my 5 mins in with the douche, after Dale has had his turn)

Top Bottom