Get it off your chest.............

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and that is where many issues have started, guys say one thing cause they don't think it will get out , then when it does, they back peddle and claim that they would never say those things.

but i thought we were all friends???????

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I have said anything to offend anyone here. Then I appologize. It was not my intentions to offend.

M7 Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but you picked sides, when you created a pt and only let who you wanted in! i seen your name on the first post! but hey! do what makes you feel good!

aint that the truth....:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sometimes it's just more fawking gratifyiing to pick on myself...at least then I know if I try to kick my own ass for taking internet banter seriously I'll be able to put ap a respectable fight....Bwahahahahah

Yer all fawkers...wouldn't be a proper chitshow without yous....funny though seems the loss of those in witness protection has not made the max any less entertaining

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes it's just more fawking gratifyiing to pick on myself...at least then I know if I try to kick my own ass for taking internet banter seriously I'll be able to put ap a respectable fight....Bwahahahahah

Yer all fawkers...wouldn't be a proper chitshow without yous....funny though seems the loss of those in witness protection has not made the max any less entertaining

your one funny fawker! i lmfao when you post! hope to ride with ya in cooke!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope...... quit being forgiving. There are those who thrive on taking advantage of that!!!

you better not try and take advantage of me! its a long way home from cooke! lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
see what I mean??
Bogger is the alpha goat and shows dominance by peeing on himself and picking on those who back down prior to conflict!!!!!

you told me you liked that quality in me while stroking my azzhair...let me guess the whole line about me being a rockstar and making JBB's performance equal to that of a coked out rodie was probably a lie as well.....:rant:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hit the little red triangle on you...azzhat your RK's problem now...Bwahahahaha

OHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh.....................

The red triangle, in your box as well.....................

Top Bottom