Why CHinese products are so cheap

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of neat but very dangerous. He is not spatially aware of his surroundings. I didn't see him look backwards at all when he was backing up and I don't see any mirrors he could have been using.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of neat but very dangerous. He is not spatially aware of his surroundings. I didn't see him look backwards at all when he was backing up and I don't see any mirrors he could have been using.
Also at the 3:20 mark he actually backs into the truck box.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Also at the 3:20 mark he actually backs into the truck box.

Just like I said......runs it better than most of the guys where I work. You should see some of these clowns! At least he wasn't texting while he was running it! :crazy:

Apex162

Reaction score
Saftey guys would have a bird here, video guy rides along with him outside on the ladder.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poor kids shoulder is going to be f&$ked by the time he is 12 Pushing that steering wheel around all day.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poor kids shoulder is going to be f&$ked by the time he is 12 Pushing that steering wheel around all day.

He sure has to work at it hey. Almost all of his body weight pushing the pedals lol.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Phuck off!!! Really???????

ALL of you Critics(sp*), wouldn't have wanted this link as your sand box when you were 8 yrs old :confused:
STFU, already!!!

Or go play with your Barbie Dolls.............. JMO

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh.............

And a power assist speed wheel...... He's gonna be phucked at 11 yrs old.

Not like any of us trys to put 6 yr olds on sleds and or quads, and or cars and trucks :confused:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phuck off!!! Really???????

ALL of you Critics(sp*), wouldn't have wanted this link as your sand box when you were 8 yrs old :confused:
STFU, already!!!

Or go play with your Barbie Dolls.............. JMO
Looks like its his job.....and you spelled critic right by the way.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh.............

And a power assist speed wheel...... He's gonna be phucked at 11 yrs old.

Not like any of us trys to put 6 yr olds on sleds and or quads, and or cars and trucks :confused:

As some one who has spent a lot of time in a loaded seat I have to say give your head a shake. That machine weighs 14+ tons with the hydraulic power to crush a pickup like a popcan. Would you put your 6 year old on a 100+ hp sled and say yeah go play with it I'm gonna film you? Good way to kill someone.

Just because you had a plastic one doesn't mean it's a toy.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The amount of effort it takes to turn the steering wheel with he would be fine. It's all hydraulically powered you can turn the steering with a pinky like nothing.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As some one who has spent a lot of time in a loaded seat I have to say give your head a shake. That machine weighs 14+ tons with the hydraulic power to crush a pickup like a popcan. Would you put your 6 year old on a 100+ hp sled and say yeah go play with it I'm gonna film you? Good way to kill someone.

Just because you had a plastic one doesn't mean it's a toy.

It's all in fun damn guys take a chill pill. It's like playing Atari/Xbox runnin a machine now days with all the technology!

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah....it's like playing an atari or xbox:rolleyes:. And there is no "todays technology" in that loader, probably no kick outs, no back up cameras. The camera man would have been ran over if he hadn't moved out of the way. Interesting that he can run it at his age, BUT it will be just a matter of time till someone gets hurt.
It's all in fun damn guys take a chill pill. It's like playing Atari/Xbox runnin a machine now days with all the technology!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah....it's like playing an atari or xbox:rolleyes:. And there is no "todays technology" in that loader, probably no kick outs, no back up cameras. The camera man would have been ran over if he hadn't moved out of the way. Interesting that he can run it at his age, BUT it will be just a matter of time till someone gets hurt.

what im trying to say is CHILL OUT, what are ya guys, 80 fkn yrs old. Have a laugh, this is the NET and the ppl in the VID will never read the whining about what their doing so save it.....

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure if this video is just showing off a kid who can drive a loader or not but per the thread title there definitely is a reason why Chinese crap is so cheap. Having been there a few times it is shocking to see the complete dis-regard to the environment and human rights. Very hard to explain but for most it is unimaginable. Same goes for India. I guess having a billion plus people does have its "advantages"....... not

Top Bottom