…..

Attachments

• IMG_4169.jpeg
    IMG_4169.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 111

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That look when you tell everyone that former Governor General David Johnson is a close family friend of yours and then he tells the media he knew your Dad and skied with your family a couple of times and is not a close personal friend.

Attachments

• IMG_4168.jpeg
    IMG_4168.jpeg
    354.3 KB · Views: 103

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find if interesting that none of the Libtard MP’s voted against this.
Do Trudope and the Whip (whoever he is) have all of the Libtard MP’s scared to speak/or voice their opinion?
There all being Blackmailed!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The saga continues. Ex Governor General David Johnson resigns as the Turds special rappatuer saying the partisanship and environment is too toxic. Another Liberal dies on the cross for the Turd. Unbelievable how sparkle socks has ruined so many people’s careers and integrity yet gets away Scott free

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The saga continues. Ex Governor General David Johnson resigns as the Turds special rappatuer saying the partisanship and environment is too toxic. Another Liberal dies on the cross for the Turd. Unbelievable how sparkle socks has ruined so many people’s careers and integrity yet gets away Scott free
True, however Johnson never should have signed on..........if he suffered from common sense.. This little bruise is probably worth how much $$.........I do not even know how to guess.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True, however Johnson never should have signed on..........if he suffered from common sense.. This little bruise is probably worth how much $$.........I do not even know how to guess.
Don’t forget the PR agency the PMO hired to help him navigate the process without crying.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we are finally seeing the final months of the Trudeau Liberal govt. The Johnson resignation has forced the govt in to a corner and now Global and CTV commentators were in heated arguments with MP Dominic Leblanc this morning on Question Period and the West Block. The only one staying the course is the fat pig Rosie Barton on CBC who spent her show bagging on Polievre for causing all of this. The rats are leaving a sinking ship.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Facebook refuses to bow to Trudeau's censorship watch the video.

I seen that on the news. Trudope said they spend 11 million in ads on facebook last year. If he wasn't trying to promote the plandemic, would he spend all that money on FB. I think FB knows the answer to that question too which is why they don't care about canadian news.

Top Bottom