Trudeau Expels Chinese Diplomat Under Duress

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the Cons made a motion yesterday to kick out the Chinese diplomat who interfered in Michael Chong’s election campaign and to stop the Chinese police stations in Canada. The Liberals all voted against it but all the opposition voted for it. What is wrong with these people? He was then forced to expel the diplomat and the Chinese government was quick to expel one of our diplomats from China. How Trudeau can continue to do these things and get away with it is astounding.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chinese police stations in Canada? WTF.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh you hadn’t heard about that? It’s been all over the news. CSIS uncovered that as well. Crazy times in the world right now

No i avoid watching the news. But that is pretty ridiculous. Im sure turdo is fine with it though.

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the Cons made a motion yesterday to kick out the Chinese diplomat who interfered in Michael Chong’s election campaign and to stop the Chinese police stations in Canada. The Liberals all voted against it but all the opposition voted for it. What is wrong with these people? He was then forced to expel the diplomat and the Chinese government was quick to expel one of our diplomats from China. How Trudeau can continue to do these things and get away with it is astounding.
It's about fackin time the NDP fell outta Turdo's ass and started doing what the people of Canada want!!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's very obvious who the Liberals report to & why. Hopefully the voters are paying attention & when judgement day comes they do the right thing........the unknown is can we survive till then & will there be anything to save.

I don't listen to any main stream media, I'm more focused with the independent outlets. It's getting to the point I do not want to listen to that either. The ongoing scandals, lie's & cover-ups makes my head want to explode.

Other than a total collapse, maybe a revolution....I do not see any solution.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's just the tip of the iceberg, and it's been happening for years. China and Russia both spend a lot of effort interfering in foreign democracy. (Arguably the US also puts a lot of effort in interfering in all other countries as well).

Russia and China have interfered in the US elections too.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nooo. China has no influence in Chinada. Just ask this dude.

image.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Annnnnnnnddddd…. The special rapatuer David Johnson has spoken and the verdict is:
Perhaps some public hearings should be conducted but not a designated public inquiry. Anybody surprised?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Annnnnnnnddddd…. The special rapatuer David Johnson has spoken and the verdict is:
Perhaps some public hearings should be conducted but not a designated public inquiry. Anybody surprised?
what a ****en joke. The queer gets away with EVERYTHING. How can he be so untouchable?????

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imagine that when you investigate yourself there are no major findings. Also gotta be about the quickest government report in history.

Top Bottom