Why CHinese products are so cheap

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my boys were driving a standard tranny datson pickup in the field when they were 3 and 4, one would steer ,other ran the pedals l.and I would walk beside and load haybales.they rode kitty cats at same age,340 Polaris at 6 and drove 50 and 80 cc trikes and most sleds before they started school., they could handle a 81 SRX 440 at 10 yrs old on our trails here in Whitecourt. now they can fix and drive most anything., they get that from there Mother I think ? it all depends on how they were taught, I would trust my boys at 6 on sleds before a lot of adults .

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure if this video is just showing off a kid who can drive a loader or not but per the thread title there definitely is a reason why Chinese crap is so cheap. Having been there a few times it is shocking to see the complete dis-regard to the environment and human rights. Very hard to explain but for most it is unimaginable. Same goes for India. I guess having a billion plus people does have its "advantages"....... not

Yep here is another example... Lets see a company here try and get away with this....

Employee Unions are dragging us down. - YouTube

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As some one who has spent a lot of time in a loaded seat I have to say give your head a shake. That machine weighs 14+ tons with the hydraulic power to crush a pickup like a popcan. Would you put your 6 year old on a 100+ hp sled and say yeah go play with it I'm gonna film you? Good way to kill someone.

Just because you had a plastic one doesn't mean it's a toy.

The amount of effort it takes to turn the steering wheel with he would be fine. It's all hydraulically powered you can turn the steering with a pinky like nothing.

I might be reading this wrong...... But it sounds like your contradicting yourself in your 2nd quote :confused:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might be reading this wrong...... But it sounds like your contradicting yourself in your 2nd quote :confused:

Second statement I'm saying its not going to screw his arms or shoulder up steering the machine.

First statement in saying its ridiculous for him to even be running the machine. If someone was sitting with him I'd say whatever not a big deal, but that's not the case. He wasn't looking backwards, and he's not big enough to see around him.

Top Bottom