Who wants to try this?

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowrideadventures.com
A few years back, we discovered this chute, very technical, extremely gnarly!!!! Its still up for grabs, who wants it?

Super Chite 3.jpg Super Chute 1.jpg Super Chute 2.jpg

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure you a have Go-Pro strapped on when you try it. It is an impressive poke that I would love to see the footage of someone else trying it. :pop2:
As for me, I do not have the boccies to try that.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice line ... but it is quite the choke there eh ???

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowrideadventures.com
We initially scoped it for Cory Micku, but he figured (correctly) that his naturally aspirated mod didn't have the mustard for this hotdog. The line is doable, however it will likely take a thumper to get it done as it gets very steep in the middle. Maybe time to pull MacGregor and Gibbs out of retirement.....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to tell from the pics but looks like the middle section and top sections look to be very steep.

You're probably going to need something with a good attack angle so you don't wheelie over, need to keep the skis down and not go vertical or flipping right over backwards. maybe LHF should take The Wedge up there and show you pussies how its done.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to tell from the pics but looks like the middle section and top sections look to be very steep.

You're probably going to need something with a good attack angle so you don't wheelie over, need to keep the skis down and not go vertical or flipping right over backwards. maybe LHF should take The Wedge up there and show you pussies how its done.

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when u find one let me know

sent while I should be drinking tea's

How do you know you'll be his type LOL Although chances are good that if thats his chosen lifestyle, it makes sense that a Doo rider would be favoured.

Top Bottom