2023 Sled Show in Edmonton

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that chassis in a 154 would be insane fun for low snow or spring conditions. And a 165 turbo doo turbo for deep days, The airbox design and hood latch is super cool. The way you can takeoff all the panels for full access. The belt drive looks really good. It’s on Cam, so you can change gearing without buying gears.

Belt drive has 4 ratios available…
The top shaft cam thing is in lieu of a tensioner. It looks good

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
show was bigger than last year. Thought it was decent. I spent lots of time talking to Andy Beavis he’s the mountain guy behind the Catalyst. I have a 600 on order. Good guy spent lots of time explaining the chassis and tge changes made. Can’t wait for mine to get here. Monday morning they start making them on the line he said.
As for tge 858 it’s been around in different forms for a few years they have lots of time on it. Everyone I had questions for was Very helpful and pleasant.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
show was bigger than last year. Thought it was decent. I spent lots of time talking to Andy Beavis he’s the mountain guy behind the Catalyst. I have a 600 on order. Good guy spent lots of time explaining the chassis and tge changes made. Can’t wait for mine to get here. Monday morning they start making them on the line he said.
As for tge 858 it’s been around in different forms for a few years they have lots of time on it. Everyone I had questions for was Very helpful and pleasant.
Did you try to convince him to bring out the 858 in twin rail?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Heres a few pics of Ben’s Coors Light Sled
IMG_8138.jpeg

IMG_8137.jpeg

IMG_8136.jpeg

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone sneak some bathroom scales under that 858?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I talked to Andy yesterday and they know what the weight is but aren't about to let that out yet with good reasons. What he did say was their goal was to be the light sled on the market and that they are on track to hit that goal. I know one thing for sure they are light and easy to pull over. I grabbed the handle bar with both feet on the floor and it pulled over with ease. I tried other sleds and not even close to the same effort.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened to the good ole days? Haha. I remember guys walking into the halls with bathroom scales and weighing sleds. Not so sure the manufacture reps were all that pleased but usually was done before they could see what was going on. Lol

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suppose if you don’t end up weighing a sled with those bathroom scales. you can at least set them up by the beer gardens and mini donuts stand to keep folks somewhat accountable lol.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also thought it was a decent show, picked up a couple snow and mud original shirts. Good deal on Klim jackets.
Then stuck around and signed autographs for 25 minutes for all the kids

Attachments

• IMG_9484.jpeg
    IMG_9484.jpeg
    382.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_9483.jpeg
    IMG_9483.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_9481.jpeg
    IMG_9481.jpeg
    368 KB · Views: 123
Last edited: