Any sled heads going to the Radium Car Show

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Calling out to the car buffs here, anyone heading down to the Radium car show this year, every year my brother rents a big ass house on the lake in Invermere and we bring a bunch of cars and have a few beers, tell stories and of coarse burn some rubber! I was thinking that if some of us S AND M er's were there we could meet up somewhere, sometime. I went in the Poker run last year and had a great time, buddy won like $500.00!, maybe we could do that together or something, just a thought if anyone is interested message me and I will give my cell # and see what happens, the weather is looking epic again and there is always 1000 plus cars there, I encourage anyone to go if they can even if its just for a day trip, totally worth it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of cars? Older stuff, or is there lots of newer stuff too?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was gonna go with my dad this year, he goes from Saskatoon quite often, but he bailed this year so no go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to be that way, now the cops patrol heavily.
There’s nothing better than watching people leave a car show. Everyone usually does something cool.
I used to have a super nice boosted mustang back in the 90s. I won a Street achievement award for best daily driver at world of wheels in the Agricom in Edmonton. when everyone was leaving. They were chirps of tires a bit of rubber. Mostly weak and Scared attempts at being awesome. Me and my buddy were laughing when I was loading the car. I said I’m gonna leave with a bang. I did a third gear riding the brakes burn out through two full pavilions of the Agricom and when I got to the exit hole in the building. they had me surrounded with people and workers. North Lands security was not happy. I was banned from world wheels for life lol.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to go every year , but the hotels or lack there of in radium turned us off

And staying in invermere sicks cause the good times are in radium

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that this weekend? Golfing that area at the end of the week for 8 days

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Ok to answer the questions, yes it is this weekend and it has every breed of car there, young, old, show cars to reliable beaters, I have a 1990 rustang as per Niners video which I will be bringing with 2 sets of tires cuz I am gonna burn a set off Friday night hopefully if the cops aren't too thick!!!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the best damn thing I've watched all day. Made that kids day for sure! Hahaha
IMG_8414.jpeg

This is what Catman10 took last year. Made my sons day also! Everyone needs a friend like Paul…

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Where does your brother find the big ass house to rent? Air bnb?

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
He has rented a house for the last 6 years from the same lady, has to book it months in advance for this weekend as it is packed with people, over 1000 cars every year and we all park in the driving range of the golf coarse, it is awesome. Friday night burnouts up the strip is something everyone should see, so fun, if I could put my buddy Jeff;s video on here you guys would like it but I am too computer challenged ha ha, gonna be a fun weekend I think.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a new convertible Bentley cruising downtown Invermere this afternoon, super nice.

Top Bottom