Who has been on the water??

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
FINALLY...got my boat in the water this weekend. Pigeon Lake has extremely low water levels this year. I'm cruising along at about 1/4 throttle and "BANG" my motor jumps. What the heck, I'm 200 feet off shore. Well I hit something and blew the best part of two blades off my prop.
Such is life, guess I'm buying a new prop for the weekend.

:) :) :) :) :beer:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FINALLY...got my boat in the water this weekend. Pigeon Lake has extremely low water levels this year. I'm cruising along at about 1/4 throttle and "BANG" my motor jumps. What the heck, I'm 200 feet off shore. Well I hit something and blew the best part of two blades off my prop.
Such is life, guess I'm buying a new prop for the weekend.

:) :) :) :) :beer:

Sorry sledbunny i didn't mean to jynx your luck, don't feel back that lake has cost me some money this year as well. I tried to un-load last week-end in that new rich private developement by Ziener Camp ground and while i was asking permission to use the launch he was changing his prop and filing on the leg. Hope you luck turns around.

PS what a bunch of snobs in their, i offered cash, booze etc and everyone made it bluntly clear it was private only and 1 guy owned it and he's the only one with the key to the lock, when i asked for a number i could call for permission nobody knew it:mad:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Know the development....heard a few people say not so nice things about the residents.

Just have to be more careful. Older boat, less expensive prop. No filing will recover this prop...lol...
It's all ok....luck, if I didn't have bad luck I'd have none at all.

Sorry sledbunny i didn't mean to jynx your luck, don't feel back that lake has cost me some money this year as well. I tried to un-load last week-end in that new rich private developement by Ziener Camp ground and while i was asking permission to use the launch he was changing his prop and filing on the leg. Hope you luck turns around.

PS what a bunch of snobs in their, i offered cash, booze etc and everyone made it bluntly clear it was private only and 1 guy owned it and he's the only one with the key to the lock, when i asked for a number i could call for permission nobody knew it:mad:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Know the development....heard a few people say not so nice things about the residents.

Just have to be more careful. Older boat, less expensive prop. No filing will recover this prop...lol...
It's all ok....luck, if I didn't have bad luck I'd have none at all.

:nopics:

sorry SBR, had to say it....

rounder

Reaction score
chestermere surfin and wake skate

Attachments

• IMG_1991[1].jpg
    IMG_1991[1].jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1999[1].jpg
    IMG_1999[1].jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2010[1].jpg
    IMG_2010[1].jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2046[1].jpg
    IMG_2046[1].jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2060[1].jpg
    IMG_2060[1].jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2057[1].jpg
    IMG_2057[1].jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2049[1].jpg
    IMG_2049[1].jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 50

rounder

Reaction score
and thats it. another night in the books

Attachments

• IMG_2066[1].jpg
    IMG_2066[1].jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 40

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rounder what are you wakesurfin behind ,how much weight in boat.How long is your wakeskate?Cool pics,These clouds can leave kamloops any time,need to get back on the water.

rounder

Reaction score
its a 05 moomba mobius LSV with 500 lbs ballast and driver plus a fat ass in the corner. not sure about the wake skate length i know with shoes on and a medium to wide stance both feet are at the rise up point on the ends of the board. saw a video on you tube for a "surf skate" looked really cool. board looks between a phase 5 surf board and a regular wake skate. in the video they were doin kick flips and stuff. i was tryin pop shove-its last night with the surf board...never landed one! never even close ate so much water its still in my head right now lol. love it tho

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if the sun will poke its head out,showtime lets see this monster wake.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch!!!! Never put the boat in all week-end due to a baseball tourney that started Thurs, which paid off over-all. We place 1st in our division/ Parkland County. According to the news this week its supposed to be a smoker!!! sweet. I'll try and get some more pics but i know the wifey has some on her camera from holidays.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice picks rounder,,,,

I am going tonite finally some sun.... I will try for some pics

rounder

Reaction score
prop masters in airdrie will fix your prop easy. cost about 120-140 bucks. mine in there right now haha. tell him scott from western inspection sent you and it might get you a discount

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Prop damage from last week.

ouch i didnt quite get mine that bad but i hit bottom at wabamun about 3 weeks ago, water went from 5' to about 6" instantly, and just as the depth alarm went off, out jumped the motor form the water good thing i was at trolling speed, damage wasnt too bad but threw on the spare for now anyways

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CHester last night

only a few peeps in the boat so the wake was only O.K.....

SummitX ripping
quad 072.jpg

quad 074.jpg

Top Bottom