Who has been on the water??

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone brave enough to have put their boat in the water yet??

I am going ))#@*$)@#*$)nuts waiting to hit the lake no that sledding is over!

rmktony

Reaction score
Went for a little cruise a couple days ago. Still a little chilly.

Attachments

• DSCF0587.jpg
    DSCF0587.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF0609.jpg
    DSCF0609.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 49

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Wabamun is wide open.....bothers boat went in on sunday mine will go in this weekend.

Sunday afternoon of water, jimmy buffet, beer and burgers....yeehaw

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be heading out this Saturday. Ice just finished coming off yesterday. May be a tab bit chilly:)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Was at the cabin at Pigeon Lake this weekend, were a far cry from getting on the water - still has 6 inches of ice on most of the lake...now that really sucks!!!
Guess the boat will stay under wraps for a few more weeks

Attachments

• IMG_2217.jpg
    IMG_2217.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2223_2.jpg
    IMG_2223_2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2320_2.jpg
    IMG_2320_2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 48

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Was at the cabin at Pigeon Lake this weekend, were a far cry from getting on the water - still has 6 inches of ice on most of the lake...now that really sucks!!!
Guess the boat will stay under wraps for a few more weeks

that was the same last may long weekend too wasn't it SBR?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Last year there was a bit of ice still left but nothing like this....way more ice than I ever remember seeing. Oh and to add insult to injury, there is a fire ban. Tyler, you know how important the fire pit is to me....I cried alligator tears last night....can I get a hug?

that was the same last may long weekend too wasn't it SBR?

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all you pigeon laker's getting ready for the gong show of putting your docks in ??? hear about it every year , quite amusing :beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Mine is registered so no problem, if someone decides to put theirs in my spot I report it to the gov't and 3 or 4 years down the line I will receive a letter telling me the know of my concern and will be looking into it...
Some areas or pretty interesting, ours haven't had many problems but in the next few years there will be.

all you pigeon laker's getting ready for the gong show of putting your docks in ??? hear about it every year , quite amusing :beer:

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is registered so no problem, if someone decides to put theirs in my spot I report it to the gov't and 3 or 4 years down the line I will receive a letter telling me the know of my concern and will be looking into it...
Some areas or pretty interesting, ours haven't had many problems but in the next few years there will be.

hahaha , have fun with that eh ,know the guy's that own the jimmydean , always like to hear there dock stories

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
There are some people who seem to go out of their way to antagonize the other dockers, we've been lucky. More lakes are going to have this problem in the future cause it is not legal to place a dock in the water without written permission from the gov't...Coast Guard, believe it or not...lol...

hahaha , have fun with that eh ,know the guy's that own the jimmydean , always like to hear there dock stories

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are some people who seem to go out of their way to antagonize the other dockers, we've been lucky. More lakes are going to have this problem in the future cause it is not legal to place a dock in the water without written permission from the gov't...Coast Guard, believe it or not...lol...

ya I hear ya there:d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Last year there was a bit of ice still left but nothing like this....way more ice than I ever remember seeing. Oh and to add insult to injury, there is a fire ban. Tyler, you know how important the fire pit is to me....I cried alligator tears last night....can I get a hug?

For you bunnyman, I'll send my people down to give you a hug!

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was out on the water at seba in thursday,no ice at all, a couple of boats were in the water, a few sail boats and i saw one other guy out boating . a little cold to do any sort of water sports!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Interesting the difference between lakes....and they are only one hour apart...how does that work...your more north....you should still have ice on your lake...lol...
Having the Electrical Plants dump warm water in helps a ton...lol...

i was out on the water at seba in thursday,no ice at all, a couple of boats were in the water, a few sail boats and i saw one other guy out boating . a little cold to do any sort of water sports!!

Top Bottom