Who has been on the water??

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put the boat in 2 weeks ago, piss water all over my feet, heater core cracked so I came in,

went for a pull behind a buddies boat last sat with no wet suit nothing man it was chilly, all my gear was in my boat brrrrrr

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was going to go yesterday, ran er up in the driveway, got cold, stayed in the house for the rest of the day!! june 7th!!

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up at canoe lake sk fishing for 5 days we had both are boats in the water took the river boat up the river 2 weeks ago in edmonton during one of the hot days, river was a little low.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went and tuned the jet boat the other night
dropped a chevy 385 fast burn crate in the 17ft marathon
still out about 2 degrees on the timing but we'll get that in check asap

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few from today at Little Shuswap
P6111283.jpg

P6111339.jpg

P6111344.jpg

P6111359.jpg

P6111375.jpg

Attachments

• P6111313.jpg
    P6111313.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 42

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went and tuned the jet boat the other night
dropped a chevy 385 fast burn crate in the 17ft marathon
still out about 2 degrees on the timing but we'll get that in check asap

went for a rip up the beaver last weekend with th kids grandad to the fork where it meets the sandy was a little low i thought. whereabouts are you in that area?

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good eve on the St Marys tonight....boarding...skiing..nice night...a bit chily yet

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went for a rip up the beaver last weekend with th kids grandad to the fork where it meets the sandy was a little low i thought. whereabouts are you in that area?

I'm originaly from ft mac but moved to
bonnyville bout 6 years ago
i live in ft kent
watta you runnin for a boat?
p.s i work at t&t power

dirtygirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.safetybuilders.com
Had a friend that lived there and they called it Kamal - poops.:p

How was the water? What lake do you got to?

Shop called Saturday and our boat was ready. Ran around and picked it up. Trailer had a flat 4 stations to get air!:mad:

Got it to the lake, can't launch alone and hubby was very late getting back from the rig so we didn't launch.

Sunday am battery dead.Went to town bought a new one came back loaded it checked the signals and discovered BOTH tires are the trailer were flat. Compressor was at home. :rant:

So no water again!:(

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that sounds like not fun,

but let me tell you about my first time out this year!!!!

me and the dog get it launched everything goes smooth just me, and then it goes downhill, and fast!!!

so i tie up the boat, run back to my truck that is wide open at the launch go park it, and get back to the boat.

well the guy who launches after me, after he docks notices a peice of his bunk from his trailer comes off in the water and as i am leaving the dock he asks if i can just puch it over, so i pull up to it, go to lean over the bow of the boat, AND IN I GO!!!!

so thats bad especially in front of a bunch of people, well it gets better, we are going across wab at about 45 mph when i go from standing to sitting and hit the kill switch by the throttle, instantly think the motor is blown, and i had some of my staff on board so i am trying not to freak out but fiqure it out!! thank god

and then buddy dislocates his elbow tubing!!!!

what a day, and i only had one beer!!!

dirtygirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.safetybuilders.com
that sounds like not fun,

but let me tell you about my first time out this year!!!!

me and the dog get it launched everything goes smooth just me, and then it goes downhill, and fast!!!

so i tie up the boat, run back to my truck that is wide open at the launch go park it, and get back to the boat.

well the guy who launches after me, after he docks notices a peice of his bunk from his trailer comes off in the water and as i am leaving the dock he asks if i can just puch it over, so i pull up to it, go to lean over the bow of the boat, AND IN I GO!!!!

so thats bad especially in front of a bunch of people, well it gets better, we are going across wab at about 45 mph when i go from standing to sitting and hit the kill switch by the throttle, instantly think the motor is blown, and i had some of my staff on board so i am trying not to freak out but fiqure it out!! thank god

and then buddy dislocates his elbow tubing!!!!

what a day, and i only had one beer!!!

YIKES! Lets hope we both have better lake luck the rest of the summer!:eek:

rounder

Reaction score
Been on the water at least 10 times this year. chestermere ice comes off early and the lake warms up quick. mostly surfin but some boardin and skatin too.Its nice to have buddies with way nicer boats than mine lol. nothin quite like surfin in crisp water then hot tubbin with a bud light lime. ahhh life is sweet:beer:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be out again tonight as well but will be takin' it pretty easy still as i fractured a couple ribs on the right side. It friggin hurts to sneeze and cough:mad:

Top Bottom