DSC_0035.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_0045.jpg
    DSC_0045.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 45

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ice is off the lake this weekend, and i just happen to summerize my boat so hopefully i'll have it in the water before the week is up.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah catpride thats the third time i had her in the water and if u see me at skelton lake wave me in :hi:and we will go for a rip yeah i love it have about 3 hours on it now so far so good :d

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'll be at the lake for the weekend so here is the weather forecast for the area...now going to be suntanning weather. Will however get lots of work done around the cabin...lol..

Current Conditions at Red Deer
Temp: 9°C (48°F) Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy

Today
Chance Of T-Storm - High 7°C / Low -2°C
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this morning with 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming north 40 km/h gusting to 60 near noon with temperature falling to 7 this afternoon.
Wednesday
Chance Of Showers - High 11°C / Low -1°C
Sunny with cloudy periods. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the morning.
Thursday
Chance Of Showers - High 11°C / Low -1°C
Friday
Sunny - High 13°C / Low 3°C
Saturday
Partly Cloudy - High 16°C / Low 1°C
Sunday
Partly Cloudy - High 16°C / Low 5°C
Monday
Partly Cloudy - High 17°C / Low 5°C

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been snowing on the East side of Edmonton all afternoon as well...that's just wrong!!!
We have a picture at the farm of my dad driving the new 67 Chev 3/4 Ton threw the gate on June 6 1967 in 6'' of snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Broken branches everywhere and trees bent over with snow. Apparently almost no freeze damage, but flattened the garden. Now that was wrong.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
sorry guys but i'm ok with the weather, makes me not so pisses/sad my boats out of commission, once she's back to 100% though i'll be praying for every nice night i can

Javlin101

Reaction score
Put mine in last Friday but kids did not last long before they started turtling into thier PFD's. Oh & no fire ban at Floatingstone Lake, fire, beer&clam, & good friends. Now I know why I love the lake life so much. Fishing this weekend for sure.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Put mine in last Friday but kids did not last long before they started turtling into thier PFD's. Oh & no fire ban at Floatingstone Lake, fire, beer&clam, & good friends. Now I know why I love the lake life so much. Fishing this weekend for sure.

We looked at a place on floatingstone.....woulda been a better choice than Upper Mann

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We looked at a place on floatingstone.....woulda been a better choice than Upper Mann

DO NOT get a place at Upper mann the water levels have been dropping there for the last 10-12 yrs the water level is very low and lots of people are dropping their lake lots out there because of that. Floating stone as also dropped but not as bad as upper mann.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
DO NOT get a place at Upper mann the water levels have been dropping there for the last 10-12 yrs the water level is very low and lots of people are dropping their lake lots out there because of that. Floating stone as also dropped but not as bad as upper mann.

Too Late........ by about 2 years, I like my lot and Upper Mann is fine for the little aluminum...just won't drop the fiberglass in there...we go to floatingstone for that....:d But the iron horse runs right by my place so for the quads it's convenient

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
slapped the supra in little shuswap lake yesterday,+30 ,a few cold ones,life doesn't get any better.Will be back on the water sunday to.....

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was on Wabamun this week-end.....thank god for heated showers on boats!!! 62 degree F water and 78 degree F air. Initial jump in was brrrrrr but after being in it for awhile it wasn't to bad and yes i was suited up in a shorty wet suit. Surprizingly the water was really smooth for mid afternoon. Will be back this coming week-end.

We saw a dude riding a jet ski wearing a Borat bathing suit, funny, funny $h!t...our women were laughing there azz's off.

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been on the water at Sylvan Lake three times now, been in the water 0. Although I managed to round up a couple of brave souls who went for a pull.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Be in Wab. tonight! :beer::d:beer: Hopefully this isn't the warmest day of the week!! Pigeon this weekend!

Top Bottom