Who has been on the water??

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been on the water at least 10 times this year. chestermere ice comes off early and the lake warms up quick. mostly surfin but some boardin and skatin too.Its nice to have buddies with way nicer boats than mine lol. nothin quite like surfin in crisp water then hot tubbin with a bud light lime. ahhh life is sweet:beer:

Hey rounder, I live in the chest too, I have only been out twice but might go tonite for a pull, come say hey if ya see us white/yellow Mastercraft X2 or white/red Moomba outback...

what are you riding behind always looking for peeps to ride with seems like not too many people like the water around here...

rampager

Reaction score
too bad I didnt see this thread earlier. I prolly could have claimed the crown.

I was boating Jan 18th :d

search for "winter fun" on youtube (you might need to search "xerophobic" first)

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pics from yesterday,+34,B.C.'s best secret lake...........
P7121673.jpg

P7121632.jpg

P7121660.jpg

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ol 454 just don't pull like it used to....
P7131697.jpg

P7131698.jpg
Snapped drive shaft,didn't hit a thing.Prop sunk to bottom ,127 ft,13 days later was back on the water......
P7261760.jpg
the camera man is a 5 year old boy
P7261751.jpg
and the next one 4.5 months old,atta girl Brooke.

rounder

Reaction score
hey johni t,
sorry bout not gettin back to ya but summer is really busy playtime for me. no time for computer. plus mine at home blew up on me so only can look at work. usually im surfin behind a moomba mobius lsv. all black and awesome wake for surfin!! was out there tonight before work water was great. if i see you out there i will definatly stop in and say hi. how is the king of boats anyway? never been behind a mastercraft...i have a 94 fourwinns that is getting sold soon so i can pick up a new outback v-drive. love to surf man love to surf. went to wakefest and can say this was the best year yet!!! 6 years ive been going and the girls get sweeter every year.:beer::beer::beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey johni t,
sorry bout not gettin back to ya but summer is really busy playtime for me. no time for computer. plus mine at home blew up on me so only can look at work. usually im surfin behind a moomba mobius lsv. all black and awesome wake for surfin!! was out there tonight before work water was great. if i see you out there i will definatly stop in and say hi. how is the king of boats anyway? never been behind a mastercraft...i have a 94 fourwinns that is getting sold soon so i can pick up a new outback v-drive. love to surf man love to surf. went to wakefest and can say this was the best year yet!!! 6 years ive been going and the girls get sweeter every year.:beer::beer::beer:

SWEEET MAN, i LOVE MY OUTBACK

I will keep an eye open for you guys, I live in Rainbow falls, going riding tonite,,, white red outback in the driveway

yup we love to surf as well, pretty much all we do now

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple from St Marys two nights ago.shots of me and my youngest son...

Attachments

• Monty s pic s 142.jpg
    Monty s pic s 142.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Monty s pic s 129.jpg
    Monty s pic s 129.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
johnny t what size is your phase 5?How far back are you behind boat,tip of board to boat?I ride the phase 5 oogle all green ,I seem to get locked in ,at 2-3 ft behind swim grid.Can get tip of board very close to hittin the boat,seem's a little to close,maybe gotta start movin weight forward.
P8041969.jpg
118 stompin a switch 180
P8041910.jpg

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
johnny t what size is your phase 5?How far back are you behind boat,tip of board to boat?I ride the phase 5 oogle all green ,I seem to get locked in ,at 2-3 ft behind swim grid.Can get tip of board very close to hittin the boat,seem's a little to close,maybe gotta start movin weight forward.
View attachment 27735
118 stompin a switch 180
View attachment 27736

umm mine is the orange 4'6" I think,, I am riding behind a direct drive with lots of weight so I am very tight to the swim deck usually about two maybe 3 ft,,, I can start off the platform and come back in to the boat without getting wet lol.. but behind my buddies mailbu and mastercraft you can ride further back anywhere from the 1 foot up to about 5 maybe even 6, but the sweet spot is 4ftish,,,

just keep play n with the wake mine is a bit soft (smaller boat) so the sweet spot is small but I can recover from about 8 ft out with a little hand paddle,, now we are trying 360s and little pops up the wake,, its prettyy fun and not so painful like wake boarding.

great pics man,,:beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey P slut,,, what speed u running?

we ride at 9.8mph and load the rear corner with weight, wake plate 3/4 way down,, my wake actualy has a curl we got it dialed now,, 1 x 500 rear bag, 2 x 400lb side bags and all the people to the rding side...

I will try and get pic of just the wake for ya..

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10.5 to 11,only one speedo workin right now.You put your wake plate down,I thought up is what makes a big wake and down to push bow down and flattin the wake?That pic is only 150 pounds in back corner and driver with 5 year old in back corner snappin pics.My boat is a Supra Mariah 91,D-drive,454 21.6 ft

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10.5 to 11,only one speedo workin right now.You put your wake plate down,I thought up is what makes a big wake and down to push bow down and flattin the wake?That pic is only 150 pounds in back corner and driver with 5 year old in back corner snappin pics.My boat is a Supra Mariah 91,D-drive,454 21.6 ft

yes sorry you are right,, plate 3/4 up,,,

I bought removeable fat saks, the 2, 400lbs bags with pump they work great,,, I also have 4 of thoose blue water jugs they must weigh like 60lbs or more and they are easy to move around the boat.

yup just add some weight and that wake will grow and firm up for ya,, and try 1mph slower,,, have fun man getting that wake dialed is half the battle

oh ya take some more pics:d:beer:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powder slut, if you want to ride further back from the boat add weight to the bow, rule of thumb is more weight added to the rear corner the steeper but shorter the wave, more weight in the front is a longer wave but not as tall, you will feel more push with a steeper wave but as JonniT said finding the sweet spot with your combination is crutcial. We surf with alot of weight!!!!! I'll see if the wife has any pics from our recent vacation to give guy's an idea of our tsunami.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powder slut, if you want to ride further back from the boat add weight to the bow, rule of thumb is more weight added to the rear corner the steeper but shorter the wave, more weight in the front is a longer wave but not as tall, you will feel more push with a steeper wave but as JonniT said finding the sweet spot with your combination is crutcial. We surf with alot of weight!!!!! I'll see if the wife has any pics from our recent vacation to give guy's an idea of our tsunami.

good idea post alot of pics.......

Top Bottom