Who has been on the water??

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK johnni hook a brother up!! lets see some pics from tonight and you know what i mean:d

what do you mean?????

sorry didnt snag and pics of the ladies lol,,,, not enough time just ride ride ride,, we had 2 more join us a bit later for that last bit of ballast...:d

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sept 12 +30 gotta love BC
elephant rider....aka old balls
P9132492.jpg

P9132493.jpg

P9132517.jpg

P9132522.jpg
Surfslut,lovin it
P9132511.jpg

P9132552.jpg

P9132500.jpg
can anyone even see another boat.......

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we surfed Ghost yesterday, water is getting pretty chilly!!!!
no pic's...

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out at Kelowna on Saturday the 12th - sorry no pics!

Water was 22C by 3pm - but getting chilly about 5 feet down. I have never seen Lake Okanagan that calm!

Got in a 3 mile barefoot run (1st TIME THIS YEAR!!) and some great surfing.

Gotta love BC

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My motor blew up two weekends ago, so season's over for me. Anyone know of a 115 hp motor for sale?

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Hows the water? She's 33 in Edm. today wish I was on the water thats for sure!!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, +33 yesterday, SWEET. I was on Wabamun and hardly any boats...everyone must of put them away for the season:confused:. The water was unbelievably warm anywhere from 69-75 degrees F depending on where you were on the lake. My wife was the only one to throw on the wetsuit (wimp) everyone else just jumped in. I would suspect this couple weeks of above normal temps has warmed the water substantially. Was hoping to get out on the week-end but it's susposed to be crappy out from waht i here.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Ya, +33 yesterday, SWEET. I was on Wabamun and hardly any boats...everyone must of put them away for the season:confused:. The water was unbelievably warm anywhere from 69-75 degrees F depending on where you were on the lake. My wife was the only one to throw on the wetsuit (wimp) everyone else just jumped in. I would suspect this couple weeks of above normal temps has warmed the water substantially. Was hoping to get out on the week-end but it's susposed to be crappy out from waht i here.

Oh I was temped to go out but wife wanted my ass on the deck BBQ'n. Can't argue with that. Nothing like a cold beer and a BBQ on a hot day. Don't want to pack up the boat just yet. Thinking some time in Oct. More hot days coming ....... :beer::d:beer:

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rounder and I rode chestermere yesterday, it was super busy, but the weather was beautiful. +33 and not a cloud in the sky.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Bogger i could be wrong but was that the mud duck tied up at the Wab dock. Did you sell it yet? How's the new one treating you?

Mud duck is at the dock yes.... not sold yet. Bought the new one wife didn't like the shallow draft so now I'm hunting for a different one...aft cabin style...not sure if I'm off to montana/wasington or penticton yet....but either way I doubt I'll be around this weekend...:d

Top Bottom